New Homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I am very tired :( Been up for several days reworking the homepage. This is the first of several changes happening for the sole purpose of making it easier for affiliates to get information.

Please check out the homepage and let me know your thoughts. There is a lot of information there, so be sure to look it all over :)

LionSlots

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
It looks great! Loving it actually, looks really clean and fresh. Wasn't a huge fan of the first homepage you had (sorry...) but your new front page fantastic.

I've been watching your meteoritic rise through the Alexa rankings, through out Google, and you're just a menace in Yahoo! AGD has been barnstorming it through the engines, I am just gob smacked. :eek: :eek:

I think its time I pulled my finger out and got myself a Platinum Certified Program!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys - let me know if there is anything I am missing from that page. I'd like it to have all information that makes sense for affiliates. I think I have that so far, but there could always be more :)

sipka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
The new homepage looks awesome, everything is so clear, in one place, I just love it :)
Thank you for your hard work Andy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.