NEW - Established Affiliate Account for Sale!

Trump2020

Reaction score
Listing an established affiliate account for sale. No website to sell. You would be buying the affiliate account only. Account on recent upward trend w deposits totaling $21.6K for last 6 months or avg of $3.6K/mo. A dozen players are active on any given month with a total of 260 customers that come out of the woodwork from time to time. 4-5 of these players are the "big players" and are the ones who drive the earnings for the most part each month. I would say most of these big players are consistently active almost everyday (poker) so low attrition rate (relative lower risk) with these type of players. Account has earned $6,555 so far in 2019 (1/1/19 - 4/3/19)...

Reason for selling: Left my job at the beginning of the year and started pursuing poker full-time, ran poorly/lost a good amount right away and focused my efforts on less poker and more with generating revenue thru the affiliating so that means the account should continue to grow in the coming months. Prefer a lump sum at this point in time to get back ahead of the curve w living expenses and a roll to get back to the tables! Posting here to see what offers look like... PM me if interested. References from PAL on request. Thanks.

Akyrock

Reaction score
Hi,

Please provide me details at betviptips @ gmail . com

Thanks

Trump2020

Reaction score
Responded. FYI: any interested parties I have gone ahead and posted a youtube video showing the account. Just send me your email and I'll shoot you the link so you can make a determination and go from there. Thanks.