New Affiliate Manger

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does not seem interested in working with affiliates very much since she cannot be bothered to answer simple questions or follow up!
I won't chase any affiliate manager down ever! I can say Shaun ALWAYS responded to mails within the same 24 hrs you send them, this new lady
seems to think she don't have to help affiliates... shame!

Redbush54

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I don't believe we've received one email from them since Shaun left. When he was there, there were always numerous emails about this promo, about that promo.....did the promos stop? As far as I'm concerned a big mistake was made when they let him go.

Daniela Balzan

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi Christine,

Sorry for the late reply on this, we are not active on forums since joining Betsson Group. Firstly, I went through all my mails today and did not find 1 email from you. I do have a couple of Skype messages from you which were unanswered, the reason being is that they were sent between 8pm and 11pm Malta time. When I did find you online, I apologized for not answering the last message you sent me as I was ill and away from the office. Your response was that you don't want to work with us now.

I understand there is a big time difference between us and this is why your Skype message was not answered. When i found a message, you were then offline. I can assure you that if you sent me an email, it would have been answered in less than 12 hours.

Should you wish to get in contact with me, my contact details are below, kindly use email since catching each other on Skype is difficult.

Daniela Balzan
Affiliate Manager

Mail: daniela.balzan@nordicgaming.com
Msn: nordicgamingpartners@hotmail.com
Cell: +356 99069211
NordicBet
Tobet
Triobet
Maxino Affiliate

Daniela Balzan

Reaction score
Hi Robin,

I did receive emails regarding the newsletter issue from you, and all your emails were answered immediately. I also explained to you that newsletters are being sent out with every promotion we are running. When you checked for a promotion which you said you had not received, you then confirmed that you actually had received the newsletter. I also informed you that if you require any material, to feel free to let me know and I will send you all the creatives you require.

We have had many active promotions running since January 2013, and a newsletter on every single one has been sent out. Newsletters are being sent out from a different email address and so I asked you to check your junk mail. I have not received a response from you yet, but as I mentioned in my email, I can personally forward every single newsletter to you to make sure you have all the information.

BR
Daniela Balzan
Affiliate Manager

NordicBet
Tobet
Triobet
Maxino Affiliate

Redbush54

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Yes we did receive the Bad Beat email on March 14th. This was after I sent you an email asking about promos as we hadn't received one newsletter or email from you since Jan. 29th. But guess what? Haven't received one email since March 14th until today where we got 3 from you. And no the emails are not going to the spam folder. Now as you said you will personally send everyone email.....great!!!! I'll look for them daily and will keep this thread updated on the progress.

As Christine said....we aren't chasing anyone down. It appears to be a problem on your end with the emails so it's YOUR problem to figure it out. And btw......we will not stop posting on forums as requested by you in todays email.

Daniela Balzan

Reaction score
Hi Robin,

The 3 emails you received from me today were not newsletters, they were from me personally. Since the 14th of March another 2 newsletters were sent out. As I mentioned I will fix the problem by sending you the email myself, other affiliates are receiving the newsletter as they contact me for material.
Today I asked you kindly to contact me directly if you have a problem as we are not active on the forums. You are free to post on forums, but since we do not check them, your questions and problems will be unanswered for a while.
As you can confirm each email ever sent from you was answered promptly and offering you a solution to the problem, and offering you material sent from me directly. I am not expecting you to chase us down, but if there is a problem with only one affiliate account, then I will not be aware that there is a problem from our side.

BR
Daniela Balzan
Affiliate Manager

NordicBet
Tobet
Triobet
Maxino Affiliate