Netrefer slow

Conft

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with netrefer running slowly over the last few days? Most of the netrefer programs I work with take a few minutes to load after login and I've tried on more than one device and different internet connections so I don't think its my IP being throttled.

bettingappguide

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with netrefer running slowly over the last few days? Most of the netrefer programs I work with take a few minutes to load after login and I've tried on more than one device and different internet connections so I don't think its my IP being throttled.
Yep, few of them have been really slow last few days so not just for you

danniee

Reaction score
Yes, always been kind of shit compared to Income Access. Today Netrefer is just not working at all.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Income access may be fast, but I don't trust it, as far as I could throw it. Way too many affiliates been burnt. Now that Paysafe (Neteller, Skrill et al) own IA, I trust it even less.

Alchemist

User-Requested Account Closure
Reaction score
NetRefer is always slow. If it's fast it's a good day for them. :p

Frank

Reaction score
Netrefer has always been slow and clunky.. doing a million clicks just to get a banner link, rarely see brands using them nowadays

preditor

Reaction score
Besides the speed / login issues recently i really dont like the "Netrefer 2.0" - would prefer to have the old back.

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
Besides the speed / login issues recently i really dont like the "Netrefer 2.0" - would prefer to have the old back.

u could just use the API and never not have to deal with crappy UX most of the time, i would imagine.