Neteller - Total Absurdity

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Well finally received a reply back, a few minutes ago. But wait there's more hoop jumping o_O

"the provided document was accepted and in order to fully verify your account we need a picture of you holding the document next to your face just like a selfie."

So why didn't they just say that in the begining. Instead of me sending the DL image, and having to wait, to only be told I have to send a selfie holding said DL :confused:
Anywho... after more screwing around, just sent them the requested image. Lets see if this the end of this...

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Well that was quick...

"Your NETELLER account is now verified."

jopaa

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to verify my account but there is something wrong on Neteller's website.

I have logged into my Neteller account, clicked on the blue warning and then clicked on the "Verify account ownership".

In the new window, I see 2 alternatives: "Use your webcam" and "get verified by aplying for a Net+".

I already have a Net+ so went for "Use your webcam". When I click on it, I get a notification for allowing Neteller to use my webcam (allowed), then select "Driving License", expiry date and then nothing... the verify button is not working, meaning when I click on it nothing happens.

Anyone got this problem?

I even tried to send them an email at support@neteller.com but all I get is the Delivery Failure Notification and the following error:
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.4.1 [support@neteller.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied

Anyone here have someother email where I can contact Neteller ?

Thanks

DaftDog

Reaction score
I'm trying to verify my account but there is something wrong on Neteller's website.

I have logged into my Neteller account, clicked on the blue warning and then clicked on the "Verify account ownership".

In the new window, I see 2 alternatives: "Use your webcam" and "get verified by aplying for a Net+".

I already have a Net+ so went for "Use your webcam". When I click on it, I get a notification for allowing Neteller to use my webcam (allowed), then select "Driving License", expiry date and then nothing... the verify button is not working, meaning when I click on it nothing happens.

Anyone got this problem?

I even tried to send them an email at support@neteller.com but all I get is the Delivery Failure Notification and the following error:
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.4.1 [support@neteller.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied

Anyone here have someother email where I can contact Neteller ?

Thanks

I recall having a similar experience a while back. Have you tried a different browser?

James Horpes

Reaction score
Well they now want players also to split between what's for gambling and non-gambling.... iGaming made them, and now they big and arrogant they just doing what any normal big corp will do... chop and change for shareholders and dont care about the rest

They were born for a solution to this, and now they are becoming a nanny. "cant do this, do that bs"

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
May or may not be relevant but I'm having issues with FireFox and Flash playing MGS games. It's a sheering of slot line images. Using chrome fixes it. FF is fine with NetEnt etc, everything except MGS works.

Moonlight Cat

Reaction score
The both - Neteller and Skrill do not have future. Unbelivible hight comissions, restricted to make payments in USD, small withdrawls limits, e.t.c.

But i am sure, that within next 2-3 years BTC will be the maing currency in online gambling world, and we will forget about all this intermediaries-loafers like Neteller and Skrill, who do nothing but get part of our income.