MyBet closed my account even though I still earn rev-share - BEWARE

ccommend

Reaction score
Hi,

The story starts here last week. I started with mybet a while ago in 2011. Started on 50% revenue share and spent 3-4 months on this plan and got quite a few players. Then I changed commission plan to CPA while I was still earning rev share on those players I brought in before.

Last April/May 2012 they inform me that the CPA deal will finish in June because they are "not making money" although the deposits speak otherwise. I was totally fine with this and wanted to make sure that my account will not be closed, just the deal stopped and I keep getting the rev share on those players. They assured me its only the CPA deal and account will remain open.

This week, I try to login and my account was banned. I contacted them and they said we had informed you we will be closing your account. I obviously told them we agreed on stopping the cPA deal and you assured me I will continue getting Rev share. They asked me to wait to check then their reply was this:

"I am sorry, but your affiliate account was removed from our system,
and our management will not restore it, because of the ending of the deal.

They said when the deal or the contract is closed, then it is closed
There is nothing I can do or they would change"

According to their commission terms it says:
"There is no monthly negative carry over and of course we will pay a share for the lifetime of a customer."

While in our emails they said they would charge negative carryover (which I was also ok with also), there are still players that are playing so the deal should still be active and I was still getting a €500-800 rev share per month from them, which I do not want to lose.

I think this is highly unfair. All I want is my account restored and to get what is owed to me - rev share from these players that I signed up while on Rev share deal, until they keep playing.

ccommend

Reaction score
The story continues here today:

Further to the issue above I have sent various emails to mybet and they reviewed the issue and decided that they promised me I would keep getting rev share in error so they re-opened the account gave me an extra 2 months till end August to keep getting the rev then they would close. They cited they did not make money.

In the meantime I found a report from the NetRefer system which clearly shows they made almost 30,000 Euro on my players so not only did they make money but they are now lying. I have also sent them these pictures and told them it clearly shows that they made money and they should re-instate my account for lifetime of these rev players but it seems in retaliation they decided to re-ban my account.

I am attaching these pictures as proof to you all so you can see I am not making this story up.

I honestly thought that Mybet would do the honourable thing and re-instate my account but it seems they chose the cowardly and cheating road of banning me all-together.

All of you who are promoting them or decide to should re-think their decision as this could happen to you and this is a company that boasts its Public listing and JAXX ltd ownership however they are no different then any other rogue + cheating affiliate program out there.

I wanted also to post pictures to prove what I am saying is true but it is telling me I need 15 posts to post pictures. So unfortunately I cannot show them but they are shown on other affiliate community forums if anyone wants proof.

Do not deal with Mybet. I have given them countless chances to make this right however they keep on proving they do not want to admit they made a mistake here and basically treated me like garbage.

Regards

nayomhi.millar

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
certain things really happen for a reason..if i base on your story this is really not good..all i can say is try again to communicate to their affiliate managers and they should gave you valid reasons before they banned you or replace you on the list..if you are generating good players specially good depositors maybe there's some other reasons why. all you need to do is try to figure out and communicate to one of them.just always remember and i'm always telling this to other people.. "if door closes, another one opens" so cheer up and smile!!:)

ccommend

Reaction score
now that is totally ridiculous!

I've sent them numerous emails and they tell me they did not make money, then I got the screenshots to prove it. And once I sent them the pictures to prove they made money they re-banned and ignored my last two mails...

Is that ok for you? Does that show you a valid reason? or does it tell you they were not happy I found out they lied and they got no reply and they are trying to get rid of me?

you are telling me its ok to send them hundreds of deposit players, get lied to my face and then be cut the profit from these players?

bonusstreak also saw these pictures and agreed with me on another forum.

its simple what the real other reasons is - they know I stopped promoting them some months ago so now they want to cut me off and take 100% of the rev share themselves...

nayomhi.millar

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
sorry im just telling you a posibility..if there's any posilbility?? or chances of communicating with them again..but you don't need to do that hundred of times, you know yourself more that you can do best.. so prove them wrong, that they will regret of losing one of the best person like you..cheer up and soon they will know who u are.. :) cheers!!

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything that this affiliate can do and really I don't think he/she needs to beg because the program is acting in the wrong here clearly. I plan to read the terms asap and get in touch with who I can there and ask what is going on! Don't be okay they enforce a retroactive Claus for negative carry over on you either!

ccommend

Reaction score
Thanks but I already tried that and they said that I am at fault and they dont want to re-open my account.

To those who work with mybet, just pray your players make a lot of money because if mybet make less then 50% of the share they pay you, you get kicked out it seems. they are not happy with thousands they make, they just want to make more then the affiliate, ALWAYS.

They lie and tell you they didnt make money when they really made close to 30% which is not enough for them.

Mybet totally sucks. Whoever works with them, good luck.

And its really cowardly they never decided to reply in any of my forum threads even though I sent them all of them and they are fully aware of them and due to these threads is one of the reasons why they don't want to re-open my account... cowards!