Multilotto Affiliates do not pay

Vivabonus

Reaction score
MultiLotto affiliates own us commission from the month of FEB. They argue that the commission invoices require 5 approvals and that they are delayed with the last approval (well, for over 2 weeks now I guess). Affiliate manager Lasse Jacobsen states that the invoioce should be paid asap, but all I see so far - talks, no action.
Kindly recommend you to be careful if you intend to promote these guys. From my point of view the commission payment policy they practise is unacceptable. On their site's homepage they have a statement - "Early Payday - Your commission will be processed by the 5th of every month." which is far away for truth.
Again, be cautious.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Vivabonus, what do you mean by '5 approvals'?

Vivabonus

Reaction score
According to them, the commission invoice must be confirmed by 5 managers/departments (no matter what is the invoice amount). To me it sounds absurd.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hmmmm quite a process, I have alerted them about this thread. Hopefully a rep responds and you get your payment soon.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Vivabonus,

I have been told that proof of payment has been sent. Please confirm.

Vivabonus

Reaction score
Unfortunatelly, cannot confirm that. They sent the document advising that there should be a transaction, which must cover our invoice. Within 1 week there was no payment receipt. When asked, I was advised that the payment has been returned to them and that they need another beneficiary. THis beneficiary has been provided to them last Thursday. Up till now there is no payment. And again, we are speaking about February commission (in the middle of APR).
I do not know whether the info they are providing me on payment issue is true or not. But in either of way - this is totally unacceptable.

Vivabonus

Reaction score
Today they told me that they have a problem with their bank account and that it should be fixed this week. Again, promises, but no actions. To be honest, it is very frustrating hence no need in reminding that the big words they are using on the affiliate home page about early payments does not correspond to reality in any possible way.

3joker

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Every time a program is saying there is a problem with the payment provider or the bank account you know it's a bad sign. They are most likely lying to delay the payment for some reason.

Vivabonus

Reaction score
They have finally managed to solve the issue, after the case was addressed to their CEO. Thanks to that, the invoices are processed very fast and we do not receive any payment delays!

esportsgroup

Reaction score
I'm just curious if the invoice was about a flat fee. I have done some affiliate management in the past and paid to OP a flat fee to be listed on their website on a top position. The brand was promoted there for like 6 months and we had 0 sign ups and 0 deposits during that period. When you are not honest with your partners, why do you expect others to be honest with you?