MegaSlot stalkers

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Some weeks ago it started.

I daily get mails from MegaSlot, from all kind of affiliate managers. Somehow they also had my Skype. The result: a tsunami of messages. Of course the usual "Hi mate", "How you're doing, mate". Like if we're friends for years.

They also just call, even without even talked to them and not caring about the time they're calling. They just call. Which is very unpolite in my opinion.

Anyone else also have this MegaSlot stalking terror?

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Nothing here, yet. Thanks for the heads up :)

Andrew42685

Reaction score
Some weeks ago it started.

I daily get mails from MegaSlot, from all kind of affiliate managers. Somehow they also had my Skype. The result: a tsunami of messages. Of course the usual "Hi mate", "How you're doing, mate". Like if we're friends for years.

They also just call, even without even talked to them and not caring about the time they're calling. They just call. Which is very unpolite in my opinion.

Anyone else also have this MegaSlot stalking terror?

Andrew42685

Reaction score
Hey hello
I'm from the megapartners team)
It is very good that our managers work like this, it is enough just to answer someone and they will stop writing))
I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!))

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
It is very good that our managers work like this

How is it "good" your affiliate program uses contact details, you have NO PERMISSION to use???

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey hello
I'm from the megapartners team)
It is very good that our managers work like this, it is enough just to answer someone and they will stop writing))
I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!))

Nope, they don't. I've replied them several times and still I got these requests. Streetdogs have more education than your affiliate managers.

But thanks for your reply. I see this is just the way MegaSlot wants to work.

Andrew42685

Reaction score
why compare with dogs?
it's not pretty, please tell me who exactly writes to you, so that I can help you out of date this problem