Megapari not paying - RESOLVED

pureseahorse

Reaction score
Hi,

Megapari has not paid us in several months. We are just getting a new AM after new AM and telling us they are paying but then another AM takes over and we need to send the invoices to the new AM to just not do anything about it.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@pureseahorse Please PM me your affiliate account username and we will ask for updates on your case (I sent you a PM where you can reply).

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @pureseahorse. We just sent an email and asked for updates on your case.
Keep you updated.

MegaPari

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, we are waiting for the affiliate ID to have a chance to check the case.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@pureseahorse Please PM me your affiliate account ID, the username was sent over to the representatives but affiliate account ID is also needed.

MegaPari

Reaction score
Hello once again,
we can see that the affiliate has made a successfull withdrawal in May through Bank Transfer.
For June, it is necessary to refer to your current manager and request a payment again. I will also do it myself. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

MegaPari

Reaction score
I have got an information that the manager has contacted pureseahorse in order to create a payment request. pureseahorse please keep in touch with your manager to iniciate the payment

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you received your earnings @pureseahorse
Please note that complaints posted on AGD website can't be deleted. We will mark the case resolved.