Meet us at the conference! - KTO Affiliates

Anthony.KTO

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

First and foremost I hope everyone is having a good week so far! My name is Anthony and I have recently joined KTO Affiliates to manage the affiliate program. Having said that, we have also recently migrated to My Affiliates platform and rethinking our affiliation strategy as in the past the business focus was on strengthening our product and localization efforts to ensure we are offering a strong brand to players.

With that in mind, our next focus is strengthening our affiliate program and working closely together with our partners, especially in our main GEOs Brazil, Chile & Peru. We are also happy to announce that we will be attending iGB Live in Amsterdam next month, so if we're working together already or you're interested in learning more about us and our brand, I'd be more than happy to book a meeting together and have a chat. :)

If you're not attending but still wish to find out more about our affiliate program, please feel free to drop me a message here, on Skype at live:anthonymackaymt or by email at anthony.mackay@kto.com or alternatively at affiliates@kto.com. Both these inboxes are monitored by me daily so I will get back to you immediately.

I want to thank you for taking the time to go through this post and I look forward to speaking and meeting many of you in the coming days and weeks.

Many thanks,
Anthony