Looking for Writers/Proofreaders for Norwegian/Arabic/Japanese

BlastBeats85

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm currently in need of writers for a large batch of upcoming translation work. The niche is online gambling and I'm looking for the following languages:
  • Norwegian;
  • Arabic;
  • Japanese;
There will be a test task that will be checked by a native speaker of that language. Upon a good test task result, we'll have a lot of work to do. (I'm aiming to find 3-4 writers for each language.)

Additionally, I'm also looking for proofreaders for the aforementioned languages. In this case, I'm only looking for native speakers who could help me verify that the translations are properly adapted and can be understood for the target audience. (The texts can't merely be Google Translated word-for-word, but should be adapted, taking into account online gambling terminology for that language as well as cultural appropiate language.)

If you're interested, please contact me directly.

This is a large project and there will be future work to do as well.

Kind regards,
Scott

visuality

Reaction score
I can help you with the Arabic, have some goo connections with some people that transelate books from English to Arabic. If you have not found anyone yet, send a pm.

SpeedDist

Reaction score
Hello Scott,

I think i can help you with Arabic, English and French languages, if you are still interested.

Best Regards,
Ahmed

buddy m

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I have used CD Pros for over 3 yrs and I like them. I have ordered at least 75 articles and I have only asked for one re-do and they handled it promptly. Their prices are very fair and the customer service is very good. I like these guys a lot.

buddy m

Reaction score
Hey I’m sorry I didn’t notice the language requirements. I apologize.

Juan Roman

Reaction score
Hi there,

We have native writers/translators/proofreaders for all those languages. PM for more info.