Looking for Australian Sports Betting Affiliates

AussiePunter

Reaction score
I have been communicating with a group that would like to hear more stories of affiliates being unpaid, shaved, having their affiliate accounts closed for no legitimate reason, being forced to sign agreements that you wouldn't otherwise sign unless you were told that you would not be getting paid unless you did etc.

Have you noticed any breaches or changes to the terms and conditions that you originally signed up for - especially when it comes to retroactive changes to terms and conditions which left you worse off such as with BetEazy, BetEasy or Crown Bet? If the terms and conditions were changed retroactively, were you asked to sign the updated terms and conditions? Everyone knows Sportsbet did this to at least 90% of their affiliates.

If any of these, or similar things have happened to your, or anyone you know - I'd love to hear your experiences. I can't guarantee anything, but I do want to help you, and no - I'm not a lawyer and I'm not interested in receiving payment from you. I am a victim like you and I want to see the interest in this before I go any further or promise anything.

I know that I have been screwed out of a lot of money, I'm sure others have too. So, remember this applies to Australian companies only, I think we have a decent system of law and if you want, - no personal info will be required of course, Right now I am just trying to determine the interest, if any, in such a battle. I've been struggling for a while to take the next step and since I saw a few recent articles in the paper about the unscrupulous gambling companies, another Packer story hit the headlines and I don't think that I should let these companies get away with stealing potentiall millions from one person, but perhaps a lot more from many other people.

And hey, if any affiliate programs are watching, perhaps they'll be less likely to brazenly harm hard working Australian affiliates in the future - or even just fucking man up and settle pay us what we're owed and move on - but I doubt tat, so lets get to the discovery stage in court - I'm looking forward to it myself.

If you are worried about being on an open forum, I can provide you with a secure way of communication if you PM me.

Sportspunter

Reaction score
Did you ever get much of a response from this?

Most of the big europeans screwed everyone but those referring high numbers of customers - ladbrokes/neds, willhill/beteasy, sportsbet (paddy power). bet365 and unibet were the only ones that treated people decently.

leah_shepherd

Reaction score
Yes, agree on Bet365 and Unibet. We had only a positive experience with them.
Also can't recommend Mr Bet and Dr. Bet as players and commission shaving (have their own platform)