Look Here If You Promoted Vegas Lucky!!

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was running my stats remote today and thought oh wtf let me click on this program to see what has been happening the last year here and well guess what they have moved affiliate programs without notifying affiliates! No shock there since they have stopped affiliates a long time ago and have shaved all the players from us!!

CG Affiliates is the new program I just wonder if they mapped over all my 400plus players over to this new place and ohhh hmmm why am I not making a penny if so.....

CGAffiliates

Reaction score
Ref: Vegas Lucky - aff ID 141

Ref: Aff Id: 141
It would have very simple to get in touch with us using the familiar email account that you have used in the past (affiliatemanager@vegaslucky.com).
We have been working with RTG our software provider in order to provide all our old affiliates with a better system and we are in the process of beta testing the new system and it is not yet fully operational but the old local system remains active.

Upon review of your account, we have found that there is a balance of $11.16 dollars due to you for the past years and we would like you to tell us what payment method would you like us to use to pay you the $11.16 USD minus the fees.
This amount was not overlooked since the norm has always been that affiliate payments under $100.00 USD are carried-over.

Furthermore, not only is your account (VL- aff id: xxx) active on the local affiliate system but it has been imported with all your players into the Global affiliate and you have since logged in to the new Global affiliate system ( VL- Global id:xxx) to view your account which leaves us to wonder about your motivation but nevertheless, we would like to thank you for promoting Vegas Lucky in the past.

We hope this satisfies your querry. If you so desire, we will send an excel file containing the logins of all the players associated with your affiliate ID and the date of the last deposits of each one of them. An email was sent to you with further details, feel free to contact us if necessary.

We would like to take this opportunity to invite any former affiliate of Vegas Lucky that may be experiencing issues when trying to view their stats to contact us at affilatemanager at Vegaslucky.com and we will gladly guide them through the migration process and settle any issues promptly.

Regards;
Alex P.

Last edited by a moderator:

tryme1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Christ, that's arrogant, Alex P. The point was that you moved affiliate programs without notifying affiliates. The rest of your post is, frankly, irrelevant.

So, the question is this: why didn't you notify your affiliates that you were moving programs and what do you say about Bonustreak's contention that you were shaving well before that.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How dare you post my private info on a public forum!! Not only that you sent my login AND password in a mail that you cc'ed others on that is so not professional dude!! I cannot believe the unprofessionalism of your entire post! Your right there is not much money in my account since I have not promoted your brand in close to 2 or 3 years!! I noticed stats working again that is track by stats remote, which is how I found out you have started up business again in the first place.

I don't think I need to say much more your actions are going to be your judgement by the affiliates on AGD.

Close out my account now and loose all my info now!!

belgamo

Reaction score
Well from what I see they won't be getting the time of day from me or anywhere on my forum. All references will be delated as they appear.

Daera

Reaction score
Emailed login info. and copied to others? :eek:

Posted the balance owed, affiliate id, etc., without permission to do so by the affiliate who owns the account? :eek:

You might want to find someone that's been in this business long enough to know better to help you out. What you did in the above post, and copying others with her login info in email, is WRONG and not very bright.

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Really, publishing login info is about as callous as you can get.

Anyone who works online should know better than that! Of course there is no way that account can ever be used again.

If you are new to this and made an honest mistake, you need to apologize.

Otherwise, well, I don't think any of us want to take a chance to have that to happen to us.