Locking of threads unnecessarily.

DaftDog

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Why has AGD resorted to locking threads unnecessarily? The thread I am referring to is: https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/community/threads/genesis-scams-409k-eur.18399/

This thread has not collapsed into chaos and libellous accusations, so why stifle further commentary from concerned AGD members who may be affiliated with this company? Are we not supposed to be a community of affiliates looking out for each other?

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi DaftDog, we are investigating this matter. Once we have more details available the AGD community will be informed. For now, the thread in question is not open for further replies.
Thank you for understanding.

DaftDog

Reaction score
Hi DaftDog, we are investigating this matter. Once we have more details available the AGD community will be informed. For now, the thread in question is not open for further replies.
Thank you for understanding.

Yes, I understand you are investigating the matter, but I do not understand why the thread must be locked?

You are silencing your members who may have some important information to add.

Has this forum now become a dictatorship?

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone who has something to add regarding this case is more than welcome to send me or any other AGD moderator a personal message.
Again, thanks for understanding.

DaftDog

Reaction score
Anyone who has something to add regarding this case is more than welcome to send me or any other AGD moderator a personal message.
Again, thanks for understanding.
Why do you keep thanking me for understanding, I do not understand?

preditor

Reaction score
I also do not understand why the tread is locked. I mean, we all who posted there added value to the tread and with an polite way.

Would the brand be different, I belive the tread would NEVER been locked.

Just my thoughs.