Litecoin, Ethereum & other Crypto-Currencies

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I'm surprised, and also thankful that this thread hasn't been spammed by RZ. Keep up the good work guys :D

NDG

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
It went down rather quickly.. but it can go back up rather quickly as well.
Too much negative news that ended up being a lot of nothing.. so once
all of that settles itself out.. I think it will begin moving back up again.

This should be a warning to those that are pushing for the blockchain to
handle more transactions with lesser fees..that they need to get it going.

baldidiot

Reaction score
Perhaps the start of another bull run today?

Only one coin in the top 25 on CMC not in the green at the moment and that's tether. Heck, there's only four reds in the top 100 (by market cap).

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
Perhaps the start of another bull run today?

Only one coin in the top 25 on CMC not in the green at the moment and that's tether. Heck, there's only four reds in the top 100 (by market cap).

aye up bud, on some sort of ban now from GPWA so can't post or PM you on there (couldn't care less about them gimps TBH) so hope you're well.
Hope we do have a recovery, will admit I know nothing and got paid about £100 couple of years back and forgot about it. Managed to track it down when everyone started making big noise about it and was worth about £800, but still waiting for coinbase to validate my account so seen a huge drop since it's peak and still can't sell

baldidiot

Reaction score
If it's not much just hang on to it - never know what may happen.

Good to hear from you though mate, hope life is treating you well!

Max Cunningham

Reaction score
I was investing in Ethereum some time ago, but I kind of lost interest in it. Thankfully, money I invested is not so big to worry about.

Book of Ra review

Reaction score
I will stick to Bitcoin for now, maybe in a month or two I will think about investing in other cryptos with real potential

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
Unbelievable how much the value has gone down.

Not really considering many of them were 10 baggers, 20 baggers, and in some cases 100 baggers the prior year. A pull back of 50% is a natural Fibonacci retracement, as is 61.8% which a number of them also hit.

Pull backs in overheated securities can be a good thing. So long as the technical damage is kept to a minimum, these are often buying opportunities.

It's not looking too good for the crypto's.

Depends on one's perspective really. From 0 to $350 billion dollars in market cap in 9 years looks pretty good to me. I think that many cryptos are basing right now, i.e. forming a new minimum level of trading and establishing support. I believe the future is higher.

In fact, the G20 just met the other day and will not be cracking down on cryptos. Furthermore, Haruhiko Kuroda, the Governor of the Bank of Japan (their central bank), spoke out at the G20 meeting and said "crytocurrencies can be a plus for the financial system."

Remember that cryptos are legal tender in Japan... the first of many I imagine.

Vargoso

Reaction score
Cryptocurrencies and ICO projects are just the new way, and I think the near future will show. A 2014-2018 graphic is very telling.

Right now for investing lots of reading has to be done, specially with new ICO everyday. Reading an ICO WhitePaper should be a very good training for college students today, lots of information, business idea, business model, absolutely free...

slotplayer

Reaction score
Has anyone claimed the Bitcoin Gold?
Last time I looked into claiming it (last year some time) the process seemed unreliable.

Frank

Reaction score
i done it using the conomi method, it was time consuming and everything had to be done manually, you had to create qr codes frome ach coin transaction then check to see if it was present at the time of the split.. BCH was much much easier to claim