LAC iGaming Notworker Meetup (Sponsored by Intertops)

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once again Intertops has teamed up with iGaming Notworks to sponsor the Sunday Meetup in London. I say once again because this will be the 3rd time Intertops has agreed to help out us iGaming Notworkers unwind after a long and stressful conference.

They will be supplying us with beer in London and I am sure aspirin again to relive our hangovers..lol There will be poker as well if Deb's has anything to do with it :)

I just want to say I am a huge fan of Intertops myself so if you do not promote them maybe have a look at their program and get signed up today to market with them they are very good to their affiliates!

Here are the details and please if your attending can you RSVP on our facebook site so we can get an idea of how much beer is needed ;D
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=163692450340009
<TABLE class="uiInfoTable mvm profileInfoTable mvm mvm" style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 10px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px; WIDTH: 493px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px"><TBODY><TR><TH class=label style="PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; WIDTH: 80px; COLOR: rgb(153,153,153); LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; TEXT-ALIGN: left">Time</TH><TD class=data style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; TEXT-ALIGN: left">Sunday, January 30 · 1:00pm - 4:00pm
</TD></TR><TR class=spacer></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class="uiInfoTable mvm profileInfoTable mvm mvm" style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 10px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px; WIDTH: 493px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px"><TBODY><TR><TH class=label style="PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; WIDTH: 80px; COLOR: rgb(153,153,153); LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; TEXT-ALIGN: left">Location</TH><TD class=data style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; TEXT-ALIGN: left">The Centre Page29 Knightrider St
London, United Kingdom

<TABLE class="uiInfoTable mvm profileInfoTable mvm mvm" style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 10px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px; WIDTH: 493px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px"><TBODY><TR><TH class=label style="PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; WIDTH: 80px; COLOR: rgb(153,153,153); LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; TEXT-ALIGN: left">More Info</TH><TD class=data style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; TEXT-ALIGN: left">The next iGaming Notworker Meetup will take place the day after the London Affiliate Conference as the official "Sunday Session" - Come down grab a drink and some food kindly sponsored by Intertops and finish off the event in style.

The bar we are using is the same one as last year so literally 2 mins walk (if that) from the official hotel. Its a relaxed venue split over two floors so come down and grab a drink or two and enjoy a proper Sunday in London playing poker by the fire.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>