Justbet part of Bookmaker???

buddy m

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Say it aint so Joe!

I might be late with this news but I just read that Justbet (and I'm guessing Betguardian and Ucabet) is now part of the Bookmaker group.:eek: That really sucks for smaller type affiliates if it's true. They have got to have the worst terms around. I was getting a nice (but small) group of players with them and then had to drop Bookmaker and the other sites they took over due to the horrific terms and conditions they had.

Has anyone else heard this? The article was targeted to players and not affiliates so I dont want to jump the gun and say their terms are changing because the letter didnt say that, but it was clear they are goinfg to follow the same player guidlines; at least thats how I read it.:mad:

Marty

Reaction score
It is true that they are now bookmaker.

Not sure about the affiliate side of things, but on the player side they have already implemented many of the bookmaker terms it looks like.

buddy m

Reaction score
Why did we have to read about this from someone other than either Justbet or Bookmaker? I was with Justbet when they first joined CAP and offered their affiliates like 6 or 7 banners. They couldn’t tell us of the HUGE change. Maybe this should be a Poll type question but …is there any integrity in this industry anymore?

I remember when I joined there were affiliate programs and managers that helped us. I know there a some good programs and managers still around, but they are dwindling in size, thats a give-in.

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe this should be a Poll type question but …is there any integrity in this industry anymore?

I remember when I joined there were affiliate programs and managers that helped us. I know there a some good programs and managers still around, but they are dwindling in size, thats a give-in.

I don't think a 100% poll saying there is no integrity anymore will help :) Seriously, though, I think most people are jaded on the integrity due to some of the 'good' companies screwing us. (or trying to).