Joining AGD discussions

Greg

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I wanted to say a hello here to everyone. I am glad to be joining on AGD now and jumping right into the conversations! Andy has done a nice job lately and hopefully we'll get my new program, Tower Gaming, reviewed here soon!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Greg! Your program is upcoming in the list of programs to be reviewed :) Got your email and we will begin processing as soon as we can.

Thanks and welcome to AGD!

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Greg,

Welcome to AGD. It's great to see that Tower will have acceptable T&Cs. Sorry for being so forward here. I am not trying to dig skeletons from the closet and I understand you can't talk about certain past topics. But I assume that you can make a statement about your current endeavor, Tower Gaming - can you assure us that Tower Gaming isn't doing business with EM? For me a public statement to that effect will give me much more faith in promoting your program.

Thanks

slickrick

Reaction score
*darth vader sound*
[kkkrrroorrrhhh] Join the Dark Side Greg [kkkrrroorrrhhh]

Welcome Greg, great to see a familiar face!
I've always loved the look of TowerGaming - you guys have some sick designers! With you onboard, they are in safe hands.

Hey Greg does TowerGaming do RB?

Cheers

sipka

Reaction score
Hey Greg, great to see you here, another platform to go into raptures over bingo LOL.
;D

Warm welcome to you :)

Greg

Reaction score
Hi Greg,

Welcome to AGD. It's great to see that Tower will have acceptable T&Cs. Sorry for being so forward here. I am not trying to dig skeletons from the closet and I understand you can't talk about certain past topics. But I assume that you can make a statement about your current endeavor, Tower Gaming - can you assure us that Tower Gaming isn't doing business with EM? For me a public statement to that effect will give me much more faith in promoting your program.

Thanks

Hey WCD and everyone, thanks for all the welcome messages and hellos! Sorry for going silent on you here for the past month. We've been doing quite a bit of traveling, and then quite a bit of catching up (funny how that always happens). I do have quite a few friends here and wanted to clear up anything that might be vague.

First off EMG (Effective Media Group) is a company that I used to work for. They ran the Absolute Slots affiliate program until recently and continue to do some other work in the gaming space. I do still have some friends that work there but am no longer associated with them whatsoever work wise.

My time now is spent working with the excellent group at TowerGaming and helping them build what I feel is one of the most successful affiliate programs online. It was very, very important to me to be a part of something innovative, professional and honest. In the past few months I have been really pleased with what we've come out with and also what we've got in store for the near future. If anyone here is looking to take on a new partner in the affiliate world please email me and we can definitely make it happen!

Also, I am back on the air with my buddy Jeremy Enke doing Affiliate Life radio each Thursday. We're having a great time there covering everything gaming and have even been known to bring on Andy from right here at AGD. if you havent yet please tune in and join the chat.

Oh Christine - MSN:rockstarz@hotmail.com

Please feel free to hit me up anytime. We can chat about Tower, marketing, the Celtics, your love life or whatever else you feel that is important! Also, bingo as usual is always welcome lol.

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you with Tower, good people there. :)