• I may consider giving them a go

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I will definitely give them a go

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

peter@jackpot-partners

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
HAs anyone recently been paid by this program? It is like drawing blood from a stone. Constant excuses.
Hello @justred

I'm here to help you with your complaint. I already private messaged you in order to receive more information and help you to resolve the issue. Please get back to me, and I will help you ASAP.

Overall, we are paying all affiliate commissions without any exceptions, even though it might be slight delays in deadlines.

justred

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello @justred

I'm here to help you with your complaint. I already private messaged you in order to receive more information and help you to resolve the issue. Please get back to me, and I will help you ASAP.

Overall, we are paying all affiliate commissions without any exceptions, even though it might be slight delays in deadlines.
You are not accepting my skype requests. I am in contact with your colleague "C Arthur" who just keeps on saying "soon"

You have not paid us this year. Last payment was November 2021 with a big amount accruing. That is not a "slight delay".

This looks like an exception to me.

peter@jackpot-partners

Reaction score
You are not accepting my skype requests. I am in contact with your colleague "C Arthur" who just keeps on saying "soon"

You have not paid us this year. Last payment was November 2021 with a big amount accruing. That is not a "slight delay".

This looks like an exception to me.
Hello @justred

I'm sorry for miscommunication happened between the team and you. As I could hear from my team the payment was already done and you successfully received it.

We are sure that this is occasional issue caused by miscommunication and won't happen again.

EU Affiliate

Reaction score
No response from them for many weeks now. From both representatives on Skype. Not even an answer, when to expect the payment.
The owe us earnings for March.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@EU Affiliate Please PM me your affiliate account details and we will contact the representatives on your behalf and ask for updates.

Jetman

Reaction score
Looking at the results this seemed to me like a good brand to promote , but there are too many affiliates with payment issues. That's a bit of a shame.

peter@jackpot-partners

Reaction score
No response from them for many weeks now. From both representatives on Skype. Not even an answer, when to expect the payment.
The owe us earnings for March.
Hello EU Affiliate,

Sorry to hear you have an issue with receiving your earnings. I sent you a private message to check your details and help you to proceed your commission transfer ASAP.

peter@jackpot-partners

Reaction score
Hello,

I just want to inform you that last Friday the payment was made and this issue is resolved. Money should be on the EU Affiliates account already.

peter@jackpot-partners

Reaction score
Hi, we are discussing here just rare cases. We are paying our partners on time and on a regular basis.