Is an Anjouan License trustworthy?

SIG

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I've been approached by an AM with several brands that have an Anjouan License.

What do affiliates think of this?
I know its regulatory standards are not as good as say Malta or UKGC, but is it the same or worse than Curaçao?

Many thanks

euromill

Reaction score
I mean i had to look up where it was - it certainly doesn't rank in terms of standards with the above mentioned and if you do a little research, the Comoros where this license originates it states : the fact that Comoros ranked 167th among the 180 countries on Transparency International's 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index tells you everything you need to know about the Standards that will be implemented.

It essentially is trying to fill the vacuum that has been created by the lifting of standards on the Curacao License I guess

SIG

Reaction score
Thanks for your input euromill.
I've looked into the brands associated with the license, and they're not good.
That's that then!
AVOID!

NPM

Reaction score
Yeah, Anjouan license has popped up now more frequently. Probably cheaper and more "flexible terms" than the Curacao 2.0 license from operator's perspective.

Reactions: SIG

danieldan

Reaction score
There is nothing to pay attention to the license in the case of a partner.
I don't see the connection between the license and cheating partners.
If the operator is dishonest then regardless of the license you are sending players and traffic into the air.

Reactions: SIG

SIG

Reaction score
There is nothing to pay attention to the license in the case of a partner.
I don't see the connection between the license and cheating partners.
If the operator is dishonest then regardless of the license you are sending players and traffic into the air.
That's a good point, but it's the relaxed regulatory rules around it that's an issue for me.

SIG

Reaction score
never even heard of that so had to search it out. every day is a school day but personally i'd avoid due to knowing nothing about it/them
That's my view too. I'll give it a few months and see if it keeps popping up and if more brands are using it.