Introducing Myself!

MJM

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new to the forum, but have been an affiliate since 2008 - full time since 2010. Some of you may know me as MJM over at GPWA - and I was formerly a moderator at PAL (when it was active) under the moniker MJ.

We run a few dozen sites, but lately are focusing on the regulated US market with our national brand BettingUSA.com

I'm glad to be here, and should have joined years ago! Truth be told, I only have enough to visit one forum for the most part, but I do enjoy and find value in being part of an affiliate community - so I'm happy to be here.

Word is GPWA is dealing with a massive ransomware attack on their forums, and have been down for a few days. That gave me a kick in the pants to go ahead and join here, so here I am!

Anyways, happy to be here - and hope to make some valuable contributions along the way.

Mattbar

Reaction score
Very much in the same boat as you, I have been using GPWA for years and have been lazy by not using AGD so the GPWA downtime also gave me a kick to start posting here. Looking forward to chatting to you MJM and others over here now too.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to AGD, MJM and Mattbar! :)

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome on board, MJM and Mattbar! ;)

riih

Reaction score
Welcome, always glad to see more affiliates with focus on regulated markets!