Intertops gets new name

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
The new name for Intertops will be in future EVERYGAME. This is a result of licensing regulations.

There will be only one major change: German players will no longer be allowed and so there will be no commission for players from Germany in the future. Please be advised that, due to the change, there will be a downtime of the affiliate program of 2-3 days.

The change is scheduled for the end of November, beginning of December.

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
Another "lifetime commission" from German players revoked.

I wonder if those German players are grandfathered in, just not being paid upon any longer...? Anyone know?

Intertops

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi PROFRB.com,

Thank you very much for your post.

That is definitely NOT the case!

We can assure you, that German existing and new players won´t be able to play at new brand EveryGame, therefore they won´t generate any commission from start of December onwards.

If you have any question, please feel free to contat us at affiliate@intertops.eu, thank you!

Your Intertops Affiliate Team

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@MissExposé - so you thank the AM for doing what they should be doing by default, answering a question, yet fail to thank the OP posting the announcement, or ProfB for stating an obvious question...

Things than make you go Hmmmm!

SlotBonuses

Reaction score
"However, for legal reasons current and new customers from Germany will no longer be able to play at EVERYGAME, and as a result will no longer generate any revenue / commission."

Sorry, but yesterday Everygame/Intertops did include this in their post

Insider

Reaction score
The original idea of changing the name was probably to apply for a german license. So that german customers can play there "legally", although with the existing restrictions. That was the plan, but unfortunately there are probably discrepancies and problems in connection with a payment service provider.

Just recently, german customers were written and questioned by an investigative authority as so-called witnesses. And exactly from where the payment service provider is also based.

Who has passed on which datas i'm not able to say. But i can imagine that's not nice to get suddenly a letter by an investigative authority.

But the fact is that it happened and everyone can imagine that you get a shock or maybe a bit panic.

After the company knew about i suspect that due to this fact they acted quickly to avoid further problems. Therefore, in retrospect, it was decided not to allow any german players and to close the accounts of existing customers.

Therefore, the name change actually makes not really sense at all and could have been left with Intertops.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am sure this was not done lightly and had to be a big decision on the part of Intertops, who have been around for over 25 yrs. I suspect this change was made to protect the brand, affiliates, and players. Yes, this will be a pain for us affiliates to update links, banners, etc but I for one trust this company and support them 100%.

@AussieDave There is a separate thread where a representative from Intertops posted the same announcement.

Insider

Reaction score
I am sure this was not done lightly and had to be a big decision on the part of Intertops, who have been around for over 25 yrs. I suspect this change was made to protect the brand, affiliates, and players.

I don't blame Intertops. It is as it is because they were forced to act. You have to look elsewhere for those responsibles.

What i wanted to say is that Intertops don't need to change the name because they excluded now german customers.

The name Intertops is a well known name since over 25 years so why to change ?

But this is also about the violation of data protection and the transfer of sensitive datas from third parties without the customer's consent just because someone maybe want to protect himself from punishment.

I don't know who was responsible for but for some people it goes also around to force companies out of the market. Whether from payment providers or individual regulated countries.