International Charge

intlcharge

Reaction score
We are a merchant bank based out of the Caribbean in the E-Trade zone. We specialize in Visa/Mastercard/Amex processing for high risk clients outside of the United States. International Charge can offer the lowest rates, easy terms, quick payouts in over twenty six currencies and we deal in over one hundred and seventy currencies worldwide. Contact us for a preliminary application or info.

Brett Steiner
Account Manager
steiner.hirisk@gmail.com

intlcharge

Reaction score
Thanks

I appreciate that you moved my post to the correct area.

-Kind Regards

Brett

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the 2nd post like this. It is verging on spam, so please keep your posts limited to posts that make sense based upon the content of this forum.

I will leave this post for now.

Thank you.

intlcharge

Reaction score
intlcharge

Thank you for leaving my post. I did not intend upon posting spam on your site. How can I advertise while staying within the boundaries?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
The above post would be fine if it were not super-bold. It is also worrisome because during these economic times, all sorts of fraudlent services like this pop up and scam innocent people.

The post is fine, I just suggest to anyone doing business like this that they do proper investigation before sending money anywhere.

intlcharge

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know why this post was flagged. We are not asking people to send money. We offer credit card processing for hi risk companies that would like competitive rates. Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
This is targeting operators and not affiliates.

Perhaps we can mark it as such in the title, so people know if they want to look... Operators read here too but selectively..

sipka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I would trust an operation with a Gmail address... Failure right at the doorway...

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I'm not sure I would trust an operation with a Gmail address... Failure right at the doorway...

I was about to say the same thing :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Whoever it is has been on every forum in this industry and I am sure in every other industry as well. In MY opinion it is well-crafted spam.