Ihre consulting emails NO THANKS

Cakesncream

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have a similiar inquiry as to this ihreconsulting spam issue that can be read on other forums and this one. I hope it's okay to post it here.

I have had my fair share of emails sent from this company but I have never ever accepted or signed up for any.

Up until today I have only deleted them but getting quite tired of this now, even though it's clear there are complains about them on several forums, they keep hitting my inbox every now and then.

Anyway, 1 new thing I noticed from their emails was not an optout but a suggestion to send an email to them:

If you are not interested in receiving newsletters from us, please contact us on affiliates@ihreconsulting.com and we will remove you from the mailing list.

This was done a few days ago, 3 work days passing by and bam yesterday came another spam email but no reply or feedback that I was removed.

That's the reason I'm now posting this on a forum.

Ihreconsulting: Remove me from your mailing list and the rest of my info, send me a pm.

You've had enough time on you to make things right.

If you bought emails or carried them with you from another company, why can't you see the obvious hints according to the other complains online and actually make things right. No I'm not interested in any of your services and I will never be.

Thanks

SnazzySlots

Reaction score
Hi

I have a similiar inquiry as to this ihreconsulting spam issue that can be read on other forums and this one. I hope it's okay to post it here.

I have had my fair share of emails sent from this company but I have never ever accepted or signed up for any.

Up until today I have only deleted them but getting quite tired of this now, even though it's clear there are complains about them on several forums, they keep hitting my inbox every now and then.

Anyway, 1 new thing I noticed from their emails was not an optout but a suggestion to send an email to them:

This was done a few days ago, 3 work days passing by and bam yesterday came another spam email but no reply or feedback that I was removed.

That's the reason I'm now posting this on a forum.

Ihreconsulting: Remove me from your mailing list and the rest of my info, send me a pm.

You've had enough time on you to make things right.

If you bought emails or carried them with you from another company, why can't you see the obvious hints according to the other complains online and actually make things right. No I'm not interested in any of your services and I will never be.

Thanks

Have the same issue with them. I was constantly being spammed and asked to be removed from their list (I didn't sign up to begin with) . They obliged and now I am seeing spam from them again ... Muckers!

SS

IhreConsulting

Reaction score
Hi Cakesncream and snazzyslots
I apologise for the inconvenience our emails have caused.
Can you please send me your email addresses via PM or to me claire.wellard@Ihreconsulting.com so I can personally take care of it. There should be an unsubscribe link on our emails so I will find out why this has disappeared.
Cakesncream, once I know your email address I will find out why your email wasn't addressed. Please also accept my apology for the fact it was missed and not dealt with immediately.
I appreciate your feedback and look forward to receiving your details so I can remove them.
Kind regards
Claire

Cakesncream

Reaction score
Hi Ihre Consulting

Received another email 2-3 days ago. Sending you a PM now.

Thanks

Cakesncream

Reaction score
I understand now it is part of the conversation system. I was just now inside my inbox but I don't see any options to send a conversation. Maybe I'm just an affiliateguarddog newbie and do not have access yet.

Hi Cakesncream and snazzyslots
I apologise for the inconvenience our emails have caused.
Can you please send me your email addresses via PM or to me claire.wellard@Ihreconsulting.com so I can personally take care of it. There should be an unsubscribe link on our emails so I will find out why this has disappeared.
Cakesncream, once I know your email address I will find out why your email wasn't addressed. Please also accept my apology for the fact it was missed and not dealt with immediately.
I appreciate your feedback and look forward to receiving your details so I can remove them.
Kind regards
Claire

By the way, in the email I received last, there was no unsubscribe link, just a personalized message from someone talking to me directly. I think that's quite funny.

IhreConsulting

Reaction score
Hi Cakesncream
If there was no unsubscribe and you received it 2-3 days ago, someone from the team has personally approached you about an opportunity rather than you have received a newsletter. Without knowing your details, we have probably found your site online and your contact details online too as someone we would love to work with, hence the email you have received. That being said, I listed my email above for you to approach me if the PM doesn't work. claire.wellard@ihreconsulting.com
Thanks
Claire

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I understand now it is part of the conversation system. I was just now inside my inbox but I don't see any options to send a conversation. Maybe I'm just an affiliateguarddog newbie and do not have access yet.

You can send PMs now.

By the way, in the email I received last, there was no unsubscribe link, just a personalized message from someone talking to me directly. I think that's quite funny.

That's just Claire trying to be helpful, no bad intentions there and she is a good person.

Frank

Reaction score
Why should someone have to unsubscribe to something they never subscribed to?

WCD Admin

Reaction score
This wont be the first nor last to complain about this company. They have a very stupid M.O. that turns people off. That's my opinion. The same type of complaints have been going on for years now and they refuse to change their very tacky ways.

Cakesncream

Reaction score
You can send PMs now.

That's just Claire trying to be helpful, no bad intentions there and she is a good person.

Well she may be a lovely person but fact is I never approved or signed up for anything.

Then they send personalized messages like we are communicating on a frequent basis, we are not.

It's just downright spam in a close personalized package.

I find it very odd you cover up for her, in my opinion as a staff for the forum you should definitely have a different priority.

In my world this is just not okay behavior sending email like the way ihre consulting has done.

Alright lets put an end to this.

Thanks

Cakesncream

Reaction score
The following error occurred:
Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: IhreConsulting.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking you are just misunderstanding me? I was saying I think she tried to reach out to you after this issue via email. That's not really 'covering up for her', so I am confused here. I am not a 'staff of the forum', I am the owner.

I completely agree - spam is wrong. You can look over my post history and see that I say this :) I was just saying her trying to reach out to resolve the issue seemed semi-normal to me.

I will give *them* PM/Conversation permissions (you already had that right). This is atypical because members usually have to have quite a few 'quality posts' prior to gaining the privileges of starting conversations. If I didn't do this - well, we would have spam there too.

Hope that made sense?

Cakesncream

Reaction score
Thanks for loosen up the priviligies, nah I completely understand the reason for having tight forum rules/privs.

I received another email 5 days ago, which reminded me about this again.

I sent out that pm to ihreconsulting 5 min ago, hope we don't have to meet like this ever again but in more joyful circumstances.

Good luck with your forum guarddog

Thanks

Frank

Reaction score
They just started mailing me too.. they work similar to a group that was spamming all the affiliates last year, perhaps they changed their name?