I try to cancel affiliation agreements - I'm ignored all binary options

marcos

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
This is already the most beloved webmasters.
As you know I am a binary option (I do not post the site) I do not want SPAM and I value this forum very much.
I am trying to cancel the agreements of the SCAM brokers that above owe me money, I send some emails ignore me, others even laugh at me that they do not pay me or close my account.
They have terms and conditions, nor do they comply, are their terms and conditions toy? they do not attack them.
I will expose those that I try to rescind the accounts and the emails, if someone helps me or administration, because even someone laughs at me.

I start, ok ?.

www . binomo . com
Written: uslan . chamokov arroba binomo. com
promo arroba binpartner.com
And I have the lady: svetlana. savkina arroba binomo.com
My invisible account manager, this young lady deleted 4 FTD of mine, according to her it's me, it's not true.
Well in short there is only after deleting my ftd: 106.41 but before erasing the FTD was at $ 450. His answers is that he does not pay me he already knows the answer.

Continuous.

Kingfinaffiliates

Here I have 2 accounts, it is not true or relatives, ok? if there are 2 accounts, one teposicionas arroba gmail.com and another milagrosbenavidescuasquer arroba gmail.com and they were for different businesses, one is me and another my wife, separate businesses, nothing to do with each other.
Well here we are going to calculate, teposicionas arroba gmail.com there must be about 1,500 - 3000 dollars
And in the other account at least $ 500 his argument is familiar.
One thing webmasters? I have 34 FTD 280 family records? Am I god in relatives? We know not. And in the other account therefore less ftd about 14 and 315 records different countries.
I'm blocked by an abusive clause, they argue this, right? unblock account here in the forum and make screen of records, players, you will see that there is volume and FTD of many countries.
I WRITE according to your contract terms:
info arroba kingfin.com
d.skrypnik arroba kingfin.com (super edge the lady at a great level)
verification arroba kingfin.com (I had 15 days with the account blocked in review) then canceled.

In skype I have:
ive: a.krasnova_2
evgeniya.olymptrade
live: d.skrypnik

Here they all ignore or answer, as if it were garbage.

I continue

affiliates pocketoption com

Here authorization was requested to open 3 accounts to the account for a different business model and site and it was authorized, they are
forexonlineproductionltd arroba gmail.com teposicionas arroba gmail.com milagrosbenavidescuasquer arroba gmail.com
What happened? + 1500 records about 60 FTD and high quality, closed all accounts, no one answers, blocked from all skypes.

Here is written to all emails:

partner arroba pocketoption.com,
finance arroba pocketoption.com,
affiliates arroba pocketoption.com,
support arroba pocketoption.com,
contact arroba tifiya.cz,
contact arroba ittrendex.com

And finally

finiministry com that a better promotion agreement had been reached there is $ 477 and the minimum is $ 500 but they agreed to pay it to do the campaign, this is 3 weeks ago, they ignore emails, they say they talk to finances and they already pay, that if the deal goes ahead, but nothing, neither pay and ignore.

Written:
andrey arroba finministry.com
mark arroba finministry.com

I do not have the right to terminate an agreement if they cheat me? they have abusive terms and conditions and some emails.
You write them they ignore you even by skype.
It does not matter, if you send many FTD, many records and there is $$$, the problem starts and excuse.
Do you think I want to terminate the contract and lose my rev share? of course not. But I have to do it so that at least they pay me the accumulated and they do not have my personal data.

Is there someone in the forum that helps with this? what medium? Write them and do not ignore them ?.
Why can not I cancel my agreement! he puts it in his terms and conditions, they only use it for his interests.

marcos

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Regarding the matter of finministry, they contacted me about trying to fix it tomorrow and I tell you ok ?.

Another issue I forgot, in pocketoption affiliate all my accounts is not that they are closed is that they changed emails and users so that I could not access, apart from blocking me from skype, ignore emails, etc.

Webmasters, never this broker to use! and good kingfin if you send much FTD either, binpartner bad treatment to the affiliate, if you want to be treated badly, ignored and feel bad, then sign up.

Gentlemen I am the top 2 or 3 in opciones binarias (latam all, included spanish, central latam, mexican) I know what I am talking about, follow my advice, can someone better advise you? Well, I'm up.

Please do not be scammed and ignore my advice.

Zuga

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cant really say I have much sympathy for you. After all you are promoting what we all know is a SCAM. Binary options is just that, a scam , designed to mislead players into thinking they are trading,when they are not..

rossy0309

Reaction score
Finministry Affiliate Program – Scam! Do Not Pay the Affiliate Commission

Attention affiliates and traders, Finministry Affiliate Program and their binary options brokers (RACEOPTION.COM, VIDEFOREX.COM, BINBOTPRO.COM, BINARYCENT.COM, CENTOBOT.COM, IQMINING.COM, DAXBASE.COM, DAXROBOT.COM, IQCENT.COM) do not pay affiliates and traders! Finministry Affiliate Program – Scam!

Continue reading our story and how we lost $ 9.000 promoting these brokers!
We tell our story in hopes that no one will promote the Finministry Affiliate Program and their binary options brokers to lose money!

The bottom line is that the Finministry Affiliate Program does not pay its affiliates for all the work they do and does not pay traders their earnings, if you are a trader and you have earned tens of dollars you will receive your earnings, but if you earn a lot of money you will not be paid for the winnings and the deposit or deposits will be returned to you and the account closed because if you are a winner you are not welcome!

Our Story:

Finministry Affiliate Program pays its affiliates according to the following model: 60% from First + 20% from Next Deposits! Lifetime Revenue share, it doesn’t matter if the customer who deposited money wins or loses!

We are not a simple affiliate who has a website and promotes a few brokers in his spare time. We are a company with over 20 websites, a team that works daily to direct traffic to owned websites. We have been here since 2012 collaborating with dozens of brokers, forex, and binary options forums and we pay salaries, taxes, and other fees. We want to receive the money for our work!

Over 6,900 clients who visited our websites registered with the brokers mentioned above, of which over 380 clients deposited for the first time with these brokers and redeposit money over 640 times.

The problems arose when the Finministry Affiliate Program started to let us know that we have many customers who asked for cash out of the money deposited without running this money on trading platforms. THE TOTAL NUMBER OF REFUNDS IS 98 AMOUNTING TO $ 9,000 IN LOST COMMISSION.

It is true that from time to time, once every few months, a customer deposits money and for various reasons changes his mind and asks for cash out without trading. BUT DEFINITELY NOT APPROXIMATELY 9% OF THE TOTAL DEPOSITS (386 FTDs + 649 REDEPOSITS) ARE REQUESTED CASH OUT WITHOUT BEING TRADED.

Because it seemed strange to us that over 9% of the deposits were returned and we lost the commission, we started to investigate.

• On the dozens of accounts and social groups (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) that we manage, we started asking for opinions about Finministry Affiliate Program and their binary options brokers (RACEOPTION.COM, VIDEFOREX.COM, BINBOTPRO.COM, BINARYCENT.COM, CENTOBOT.COM, IQMINING.COM, DAXBASE.COM, DAXROBOT.COM, IQCENT.COM)
  • we started to ask the opinion of traders who visit our websites
  • we wrote posts in the finance, forex, and binary options forums where we asked what other affiliates with Finministry had experienced.
We found out that other affiliates suffered the same as us and did not receive their full commission for the same reason – the clients sent by them appear to have asked for their money back without trading after the deposit.

We went further with the investigation and found many traders who deposited money with brokers RACEOPTION.COM, VIDEFOREX.COM, BINBOTPRO.COM, BINARYCENT.COM, CENTOBOT.COM, IQMINING.COM, DAXBASE.COM, DAXROBOT.COM, IQCENT.COM and earned significant sums of money, BUT THEY DID NOT RECEIVE THEIR EARNINGS, THEY RECEIVE BACK THE DEPOSITS AND THE ACCOUNTS WAS CLOSED.

The Conclusion
Finministry Affiliate Program and their binary options brokers (RACEOPTION.COM, VIDEFOREX.COM, BINBOTPRO.COM, BINARYCENT.COM, CENTOBOT.COM, IQMINING.COM, DAXBASE.COM, DAXROBOT.COM, IQCENT.COM) do not love the winners. They want only losers. They do not pay big earnings and if you are a winner you will not receive your winnings, Finministry Affiliate Program and their binary options brokers will refund you your deposits and your trading account will be closed because if you are a winner you are not welcome!

Affiliates who work hard and invest money to send traffic to
Finministry Affiliate Program and their binary options brokers will not receive the full commission!

Our Advice for Traders and Affiliates
Our advice for traders is not to deposit at RACEOPTION.COM, VIDEFOREX.COM, BINBOTPRO.COM, BINARYCENT.COM, CENTOBOT.COM, IQMINING.COM, DAXBASE.COM, DAXROBOT.COM, IQCENT.COM because it will waste time trying to earn money that will never be paid in case of winning.

Our advice to affiliates is to promote other brokers who pay the commission for the work done by affiliates and stay away from the Finministry Affiliate Program.

Finministry Affiliate Program – Scam! Do Not Pay the Affiliate Commission