How to find a mentor?

Vivi Fox

Banned
Reaction score
This is a forum to help people not a monopoly of creating hundreds of useless posts which i suspect you already know the answer to, you are lowering the quality of this board down, you are not genuine you are here to create problems and starting with insults is never a good trait, if i was narrow minded i would of answered all of your 140 posts thinking you really do have that many questions but i suspect you are here to flood the boards with junk and drive away the regulars or newbies who really do need help
Oh I forgot..

1. You are not genuine... who says so? You? You have a crystal ball?

Or because you are here a long time, you have the right to insult me?

It is you who the admin should ban!

2. You are here to create problems

Really? Asking is a problem? Might be for you, because of your inflated ego!

3. Starting with insults is never a good trait

Look who's talking!

Hahhahahahhaah!

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
So the troll has been unmasked I rest my case.......................

Vivi Fox

Banned
Reaction score
So the troll has been unmasked I rest my case.......................
Hahahhahahahah

!!!!!!!!!!!

I rest me case me lord...

Welcome to the world of narrow minded individuals.

Individuals who have never succeeded online

And never want to see others succeeding

Lol lol

hahhahahahahahhaahha

Vivi Fox

Banned
Reaction score
NOTE ADMIN –

How people who have been here for a longer time – with posts that are as good as useless, bully people who are new here!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a well-respected group of affiliates here and I just read and do not really appreciate the tone of your last few posts. I think that your posting has been a bit crazy (way too many posts). I have stated as much and obviously many affiliates here and elsewhere feel the same. I know you want to learn - but you are not taking direction very well. As a result, I don't really have much choice but to listen to the many members that have contacted me about the posts here and elsewhere.

I'm not much of one who bans... but I am going to do so in this case because I do agree that the posts are degrading the professionalism of the forum. Sorry for this, but it is the right move.