How to do blog comments?

casdir

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to find quality websites that allow blog comments? I was thinking about doing blog commenting as a part of my link building, but i'm not sure how to do it. What should I type in Google to find blogs that allow comments, or is there a program that someone can recommend? Thanks in advance.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the best way to find quality websites that allow blog comments? I was thinking about doing blog commenting as a part of my link building, but i'm not sure how to do it. What should I type in Google to find blogs that allow comments, or is there a program that someone can recommend? Thanks in advance.

I would stay away from this method of getting links. It is completely de-valued for one. Second, the only way you can get a link in a blog comment is by spamming.

You would be better off searching for guest posting privileges on blogs in the gambling sector.

rak

Reaction score
Thanks so much for that, I'm glad I asked instead of trying them out. Guest posting sounds much better, and there would be no spam as well. Appreciate the great advice :)

You'll find people offering services like "blog comments" its basically spam. Andy is right, all it does is -ve effect your site.

become a guest writer on blogs, and within those articles add 1-2 links to the articles you want to rank for.

Kasinas

Reaction score
Blog Commenting can give you positive results if you comment on low OBL, high PR, do follow blogs. These are hard to find and sometimes even harder to leave your link so I would recommend to use services for this but they cost a lot more than just spam comments.

Last edited:

lots0

Reaction score
I personally despise comment spammers...

A huge waste of resources and time goes into preventing and removing comment spam... It costs us all in the long run.

Kasinas

Reaction score
I personally despise comment spammers...

A huge waste of resources and time goes into preventing and removing comment spam... It costs us all in the long run.

There are many way to prevent spam comments. Akismet for example. Also adding captcha filters the big part of them.

munni

Reaction score
when things are natural it will always work with google in longterm
information is wealth:) for blog comments

If the given blog is about something you know and if the discussion and comment is genuine it will always work

please donot write so that you can get a link

Thanks

cassaon888

Reaction score
when things are natural it will always work with google in longterm
information is wealth:) for blog comments

If the given blog is about something you know and if the discussion and comment is genuine it will always work

please donot write so that you can get a link

Thanks

Well said.

High priority websites are not keen on having links in their blog comments any more, they simply just delete it. We once had a guy that commented on one of our blog posts with his link (which we accepted) since he made a valid comment. In turn he invited us to comment on his blog, we did this and included our website's link in our username just to find that he deleted it-naturally we returned the favour.

We also use Akismet and it works like a charm.

Last edited:

EmmaisEmma

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
I guess that article submission is better than blog commenting ... but of course no double content . and make sure the article has some value for others .
and if you really want to get great links , dont hesitate to ask websites to be a guest and write an article . It might looks like they accept only professional but it isnt true .
If you have good knowledge and writing skills you can do some great work with it .
anyway keep up the good and valuable work !

Bogs

Reaction score
I agree that guest blog posts are much better option then a blog comments, but it the same time comments can add value if they are natural. In my opinion it more efficient to concentrate on writing blog posts then waste time to find valuable blogs and write comments. I am running sports betting related blog and interested in blog post exchange. Just send PM.