How Do I Edit My Profile?

craig182

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey, I registered on this site a while back but I never got an email to say I was approved. I just logged on today and saw I was.

However, I can not edit my profile, it says I do not have permission. What do I do?

Smoky89

Reaction score
Same with me although i registered a long time ago here.. but i did more reading and studying than writing :) Maybe we need to reach 10 posts?

Last edited:

Smoky89

Reaction score
We shall see now because this is my 10'th post :)

Smoky89

Reaction score
No same here.. admin please help us out.. If i done something wrong in the past i ques you can forgive me :) Although i don't remember doing something like that.

I can edit it now :) Guess it needed a few minutes after the 10 posts.

Last edited:

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, there is a minimum number of posts necessary (10 or 15) before you can do certain things. This is meant to prevent people from signing up solely to get profile and signature links. :rolleyes:

craig182

Reaction score
That is reasonable and I bet it does dramatically cut down on spam. I would increase it to more personally. I was just worried like the guy above me that I might have done something wrong.

I know hand approving accounts must be a bitch but I bet that cuts down on the spam a hell of a lot more.