How Deckmedia Treat new affiliate partners - No payments

FAZIII1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
sorry for my bad english- but im ned help im have big problem to get my ernings from Deckmedia Affiliate. for my november comitte.
Im new affiliate in Deckmedia. Im work olso with a lot other company and have my gambling site. in 2 last month im starts promotions Slotocash in my site
First month dont get any players but in November im bring one depositors who lose. Im work with Deckmedia ( Slotocash) with comitte 30% ravenue share so im ern a little no Big ammount.
But im still dont get my comitte. When im try contact with Deckmedia person Paul in him skype he stil give me strange answers. First tell me my statistic is weird becose im have only one depositors
and one downloads. So im checked this and yes baners work good few days and my foold do somthing wrong and baner not work long time. So he tell m my statistic is wierd . And my acconts is suspected. Im answer him my afiliate pracitce are clear - " pleased check my acounnt and you see all is good " and he answer me ok he must ask me abaut this becose this is part of his job. Ok im understand

but abaut next conversation in skype with Paul.

[2011-12-07 17:10:10] Paul Art: My friend i explained you last time payments are run by the 15th
[2011-12-07 17:10:16] Paul Art: if you have any questions please let me know

and how look cooperation with Paul when New Afilaite person Asking abaut ernings?
im read in terms end cont
[2011-12-15 16:55:10] faziii1: today is comission date and why you dont send me my apayments
[2011-12-15 16:55:25] Paul Art: don't waste my time fazii

[2011-12-15 21:29:08] Paul Art: lets make a deal
[2011-12-15 21:29:15] Paul Art: i take care of your payment and you stop working with us
[2011-12-15 21:29:19] Paul Art: deal?
[2011-12-15 21:29:48] Paul Art: and all will be fine

This was last message for Paul for this moments no answers skype Im dont get my payments and olso send this to show future new affiliate person how look cooperations with Deckmedia. with Paul. Im send emials asking to my payments to Deckmedia But no answers. This not look good for me, and this how Paul speak with me is very bad.im feel cheated - No answers in emials no answers in skype and see in afiliate guard dogs forum other person entered they get withdrawal to moneybookers feom deckmedia but im still not. Im can uderstand if Paul tell me - see weird statistic in my acount can chceck my accont if he wont becose im clear and never do nothing wrong but like you see he no answers im not recived payments Im work 2 month with Deckmedia Affiliate give their depositors who lose 250$ and now is problem to send my my 30% ravenue payments....Im thinks this is unfair
Paul is part of this forum so mayby answer in this place if in skype answer me was problem why still not send my my payments and why dont check my acconts if see : some weird statistic.........

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Well, they process payments around the 15th. Maybe Paul just lost patience because you were pushing a lot before that date. If they process on the 15th it will still take time to get to you, how long depends on what payment method.

FAZIII1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
yes mayby ... Im speek with Paul in skype now trynig fixed this situations.