Hi everyone

pokertramp

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I know most of you, but wanted to say hi and ask where I post about WagerShare not honoring there subs through the merge from Betway/Gnuf. I don't want to start by posting in the wrong forum :)

pokertramp

Reaction score
thanks :) I can't believe I didn't sign up before, I guess I always thought it was for problems with affiliate groups and not just a good "affiliate forum" now I know better ;)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome PokerTramp!!! About time :)

Glad to have you here. How did you find out that this was an affiliate forum? I'm surprised not everyone knew that, I must not be doing a great job of getting the knowledge out there!

pokertramp

Reaction score
Hey Guard Dog! I always assumed it was more for problem solving, trying to resolve indifferences and to make affiliates aware of the bad programs. I was told by Jarvi, Engineer...several on GPWA told me to post here. Then once I got here I saw it was much more than what I thought. I am typically not a big forum person, I generally stick to one for most of my things but I see this place is pretty darn handy and has info others don't so I'll be around :)