Has anyone been paid by MoneyGaming affiliates for November 2013?

lizas

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been paid by Moneygaming affiliates for November 2013?
Usually they pay on ~15

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I think it's because things get so hectic this time of year with banks. It would be good, if affiliate programs used their brains and on occasions such as the festive season and sent wires early than their usual payment date. This way, people would be paid before Christmas, when they could probably use the extra cash. Just saying :)

Ukjeff

Reaction score
Yes we can also confirm no payment from MoneyGaming has been processed for November. Although we were assured payment by Mark at GameAccount twice over the past week nothing has been done. Telling affiliates complete BS is not a bright move - not a great way to build confidence in a program.

lizas

Reaction score
This month i received email that AM Shenaly Amin left moneygaming and joined Leo vegas affiliates, but didn't receive new AM details.
Maybe someone has contacts new manager?

Mark_GAN

Reaction score
Hi all,

My apologies for the delay with November's payments, I know especially around this time how inconvenient it is to have payments be delayed. I won't go into too much detail as to why it's delayed but only the fact that we are processing the payment ASAP and can't apologise enough for this delay. I will update you all again very shortly, as you can appreciate most of our Finance team are away for the festive period so we are working to get payments out this week to you all.

If you have any specific queries please do contact me at msuwankumpoo@gameaccount.com

I can assure you that future payments will be a priority to be processed at the usual period as before.

Thank you,

Mark Suwankumpoo

Head of Acquisition and Retention
GameAccountNetwork.com
MoneyGaming.com

Ukjeff

Reaction score
Thanks Mark & MoneyGaming - payment received, we can now party like its New Years Eve tonight !

Mark_GAN

Reaction score
Great news guys, apologies again for the delay. December's payment will be processed next week, I will keep you guys all updated.

Happy New Years every one :)

lizas

Reaction score
I still didn't receive payment!
My payment method MONEYBOOKERS...

Mark_GAN

Reaction score
Hi Lizas, at the moment Income Access processes our MB payments so there will be a slight delay but it should reach you this week. As of next payment (December's) we will be processing all payments ourselves so you will receive your payment faster.

Thanks,

Mark

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
at the moment Income Access processes our MB payments so there will be a slight delay

Lets hope this overdue money, wasn't assigned for Lizas NYE bash!

lizas

Reaction score
Today is Friday, but still didn't receive payment...

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Today is Friday, but still didn't receive payment...

The crew at Income Access must still be on vacation!
At this time of year, it's not unheard of that businesses don't return to, business as usual, till on or around the 6'th January.

It's pretty pathetic you haven't been paid yet. Good to see the Moneygaming Rep, doing his bit, to get you paid ASAP :p

lizas

Reaction score
Still no payment to moenybookers!
Mark where is my money?

Mark_GAN

Reaction score
Hi Lizas,

I have chased up IA now to find out when they are sending out the MB payments, this should have been done last week. My apologies again for the delay, as I mentioned before we will be processing all payments from now on so you will receive payments much faster. I will update you again shortly once I hear back from IA.

Thanks,

Mark

Louis_IncomeAccess

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi Lizas,

I have chased up IA now to find out when they are sending out the MB payments, this should have been done last week. My apologies again for the delay, as I mentioned before we will be processing all payments from now on so you will receive payments much faster. I will update you again shortly once I hear back from IA.

Thanks,

Mark

Sorry all, just saw this thread.

I will investigate and confirm what the reason for these delays are.

Thanks