Has anyone been paid by 247partners?

247 Partners

lizas

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello, guys.
Want to ask or has anyone been paid by 247partners?
Payment method Neteller

Fatpoor

Reaction score
Hello. Iizas with Neteller payment method I have not tried. but with bitcoin all the details were done as they should be.

lizas

Reaction score
Hello. Iizas with Neteller payment method I have not tried. but with bitcoin all the details were done as they should be.
When you will receive payment to BTC?

metropot

Reaction score
I receive USDT payments every month, for more than 2 years now. some delays - but never miss or cut

PM if need AM contacts

Symmetry

Reaction score
Hey guys, in case you use Neteller or Skrill for any payment please also check if your country is still supported. For example in NL payment wont go through. I have had some issues in the past while collecting payments on neteller and suddenly my country was not supported, meaning i had to ping AM and re-try the payment with another method

Insider

Reaction score
We had to ask about it and got payment on the same day. There were open payments since Oct.2023 although they use NET30 system (which should pay automatically after 30 working days) according to their own statements. Payment method was in our case MiFinity and how Symmetry already mentioned you should check whether your country accept Neteller or Skrill. For DE it didn't accept anymore too. It's also a bit difficult to get in touch with AM's.

NPM

Reaction score
Yeah, been having the same problem since last autumn. Using Skrill. And it's been hard to get in touch with them. Does anyone have a responsive contact there?

Samuel247Partners

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello, guys.
Want to ask or has anyone been paid by 247partners?
Payment method Neteller
Hello Lizas,

Thank you for sharing your current experience with the payment method.
In order to have a better idea of the situation please feel free to reach me via email at samuel@247partners.com or via skype at live:.cid.a542a8bbb83b2056, i will be glad to assist you regarding your commissions.

Best regards
Samuel
Affiliate Manager - 247Partners

Insider

Reaction score
@Samuel
It would be nice if you can explain us your cooperation with NET30 and why it don't work automatically.
We work with NET30. We will pay your commission 30 working days after the month’s end.
By using this system it would take 6 weeks to receive payments which is absolutely too long in my eyes.

Samuel247Partners

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
@Samuel
It would be nice if you can explain us your cooperation with NET30 and why it don't work automatically.

By using this system it would take 6 weeks to receive payments which is absolutely too long in my eyes.
Good afternoon @Insider

Regarding your question, we treat each individual case separately. We don't have automatic system but a team of people paying out the commissions based on the information provided on our affiliate platform.

In any case we suggest each of our partners to contact their own affiliate manager for any query related to the payments.

Best regards,
Samuel
Affiliate Manager - 247Partners