Greetings from a newcomer

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Hello to all.

Since I just joined the forum, decided to give a proper introduction.

My name is Mitko, and I just found out the great source of information these forums contain. I used to neglect socializing as an important factor for over an year, which logically lead to less to no progress.

Since I've started participating in some of the biggest affiliate communities, things have literally changed. I found great people, a lot of new information and most of all affiliates willing to help.

For that I am very thankful and glad to join AGD as well.

Regards

Perc

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Welcome Mitko :cool:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course I did welcome you via email, but I thought I should probably welcome you in a post as well :)

Welcome to AGD, glad to have you here!

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm and many welcomes :) Good thing you revealed yourself, I would have been looking for a nickname Andy :)

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Hey, Gabriel, indeed. It's even easier to learn when you start from rock bottom :).

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Hi xecutable, nice to see familiar faces here :) Don't think you've ever mentioned your name at GPWA. Mitko's such a nice unique name. Where's it from?

Hi Zoorana,

It's a short Bulgarian nickname, for Dimitar. To be honest it's not that unique as it's very common in the homeland. Hell, If you are into football, even Dimitar Berbatov from Man United got it :).

zoorana

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Hi Zoorana,

It's a short Bulgarian nickname, for Dimitar. To be honest it's not that unique as it's very common in the homeland. Hell, If you are into football, even Dimitar Berbatov from Man United got it :).

Dimitar to Mitko is a bit far. I'm not that much into football i wouldn't know. Except for when it's World Cup for some reason :) But i suck at remembering names. You know what, i almost almost named my son Dimitri but darling boyfriend hates it. Boo him hahahaa

michael26a

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I've seen you in other forums too, I thought you were a member here too :) Welcome Mitko, nice to have you aboard.

Opps, sorry. I didn't realise this is an old thread! That's why I've seen you before lol I'm half asleep, only woke up about 20 minutes ago. Apologies for making a double post, I'll pay more attention next time :)

Last edited: