Grand Prive Launching AGAIN!!

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So just got a mailer about these clowns are relaunching and they tried to give me $75 free to play....LMAOOO They had a huge magazine focusing on all the low quality slots they now offer to players. I know they are opening an affiliate program as well since I heard that from the grapevine a few weeks but but also I was told they maybe wanted to appear at BAC to get affiliates under their belt!!! We have revamped our blacklisted pages on these clowns please join the fight we have to make sure players and affiliates alike are NOT taken in by these clowns!

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grand Prive Group Brandon Faber Brandon @grandprive.com Telephone Number: 0800 917 3626

We have revamped our Grand Prive Blacklisted page please pm me if your interested in trading links! We also see several have taken our links off your pages this is not cool people and bad business practice so we have removed your links taken note of how your do business so we will no longer trade links with you! You know who you are so don't bother contacting me for another link trade ever.

I say we should all email Brandon and tell him what we think of his chit company!!! I heard they were going to try to show at the Budapest show, not that would have been interesting and I would have LOVED to sit down and have a chat with these fellows :)

greek39

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
they maybe wanted to appear at BAC to get affiliates under their belt!!!
Regrettably if they pay their in. Not intended as a stir but to demonstrate how corrupt this industry really is.

I did mention this somewhere? But one of these fellows responsible for the affiliate massacre already been to one event. I know this because I know Tactical Fingerprinting.

greek39

Last edited: