GPWA Down?

affacc

Reaction score
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

This is the message when trying to go to the homepage (not login page)

preditor

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Probably just some update issue or similar that i belive they will solve in short.

themilann

Reaction score
At first, I thought I was banned, but I did nothing wrong. :D

Then I realized others have the same issue.

Seems the server is down, but they'll fix it soon, I guess.

RazorGamer

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
I've also been having the same trouble since yesterday. Wonder what's going on..

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
probably hacked again.

clearly they have no clue how to secure their servers, and no respect for their customers' data privacy.

e.g from the current error page on GPWA:

- they run PHP 5.4 - [end of life for php5.4 was 21 Jul 2016 5 years, 5 months ago.
- they run IIS 8.5 - (latest version is IIS version 10.0) - loads of exploits available for 8.5 .. https://www.cybersecurity-help.cz/vdb/microsoft/microsoft_iis/8.5/

their adserver (revive) wasn't kept up to date for years. despite previous hacks..

</observations>

themilann

Reaction score
probably hacked again.

clearly they have no clue how to secure their servers, and no respect for their customers' data privacy.

e.g from the current error page on GPWA:

- they run PHP 5.4 - [end of life for php5.4 was 21 Jul 2016 5 years, 5 months ago.
- they run IIS 8.5 - (latest version is IIS version 10.0) - loads of exploits available for 8.5 .. https://www.cybersecurity-help.cz/vdb/microsoft/microsoft_iis/8.5/

their adserver (revive) wasn't kept up to date for years. despite previous hacks..

</observations>

Can you please give more detail into what data privacy details are most vulnerable to hack attacks?

They can basically get hold of our usernames, passwords, conversations, etc?

Reactions: ddm

preditor

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
"This anoying outdated php warning, has been blinking red for years now, let's turn it off"

Reactions: ddm

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
People still go there? .. :)

It's good for a laugh, shits and giggles too.

Supporting that place is worse than promoting VideoSlots. Least with VS you know they're dodgy AF ;)

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
Can you please give more detail into what data privacy details are most vulnerable to hack attacks?

They can basically get hold of our usernames, passwords, conversations, etc?
the major problem is when us humans reuse passwords.
so they hack forum X
they decode your password [despite it being md5'd or whatever]
they login to <affiliate backend Y, X,Q ,Z - if you used same password - oops > and change your payment deets to their BTC wallet, etc etc.
gg

then they sell your data to hackers who spam your instagram and whatever else they can gain access to. god forbid you use the same password on your email - then it's game over..

edit: also, they can impersonate you and scam your network. that could be BRUTAL.

themilann

Reaction score
the major problem is when us humans reuse passwords.
so they hack forum X
they decode your password [despite it being md5'd or whatever]
they login to <affiliate backend Y, X,Q ,Z - if you used same password - oops > and change your payment deets to their BTC wallet, etc etc.
gg

then they sell your data to hackers who spam your instagram and whatever else they can gain access to. god forbid you use the same password on your email - then it's game over..

edit: also, they can impersonate you and scam your network. that could be BRUTAL.

Okay, I understand, but I was wondering if they can get hold of the usernames and passwords of Facebook/Google/Twitter/etc that we use to log in to various websites, including GPWA?

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
yep. magic bullet, but extra pain in the ass if you lose your 2fa device, usually your fone ! heh
also, beware of sim swapping attacks to break your 2fa security