Good partygaming connection?

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi if anyone has a good contact at Party Gaming, and a little time on their hands and wants to help me extract my money from them, I'll give you some! Here is my correspondence with someone trying to get more advertising from me. When I point out that they own properties (IOG/PartyPoker/and more...) that owe me money, I am able to get him to do some research. (which he does, see below)
-------------------------
Hi Bernie,<o> </o>
<o></o>
I have some good news for you.<o> </o>
<o></o>
I did not know you had another account besides the one I was looking at as a newer one had been opened more recently the other one has the login username of xxxxxxx and am pleased to say that your money is waiting for you there. It was paid at the time that payment was expected. Am not sure how it got overlooked

If you have forgotten your password for this account you can request a new one which will be sent to xxxxx@xxxx.net. Please let me know if there is any problem with this.<o>

</o>
As a result, $2,874 is waiting for you. This includes the payment of around $2,700 from a couple of years ago as well as the $100 or so that has accumulated each month from ongoing revenue from your players that are still playing
<o></o>
If you are needing any help at all please do not hesitate to let me know.
<o></o>
xxxxxx
-------------------------

So then I try to collect it and they start wanting exposure. I tell them, we talk after I get paid. Guess what? no more talk.

pretty professional, eh?

So................ i'll gladly give up $374 from my payment if someone wants to lend some help and time. I've tried to understand the freaking party cashier, etc, but I can't get my passwords sent to me , etc (although I still receive email on the email they have, so it shouldnt be a problem - I wrote and said I can't get my logins right and they won't respond now)

Thanks,
Bernie

Edited out name of person because I'm not trying to make anyone mad, would just like to be paid :p

Last edited:

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A few days ago, I started working with someone there named Richard Clayton. He's been responsive and helpful so far. Are we working with the same guy?

He is based in Israel, so he doesn't work or respond to emails on Fridays and Saturdays. I'm wondering if maybe that's the issue here...

Once the money is in the Party Cashier, withdrawing should be fairly easy. There is no "additional exposure" necessary. You just withdraw the money through one of the options listed, like with PartnerLogic's ECash Direct. But, obviously if you can't get your password reset to get into the Party Cashier, that's a problem. Is that the main problem right now, that you can't log in to the cashier site? Are you able to get the password reset, or does that simply not work?

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no problem with Richard, at least he FOUND the money, but now communication dropped off, and I can't login to the account with the money, etc.

I can login to one account but it says there some (very small) amount in there. I can't understand the interface, and can't seem to get support. I'll try Richard again though, maybe just cranky email. Thanks. ;)