GIG "stealing" commission from NL players...?

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
There is absolutely no legit reason to delete an account because you want to keep the content online without any links.

I'd ask the other affiliate managers. As far as I know, very few programs just delete accounts. Usually, they (b)lock them if there's something they do not like.

danniee

Reaction score
I cant help but feel there's something fishy going on with the Betit commission. I have a shitload of players there accumulated over the years. Normally, I have a steady income at Betit and never been in the red. Now, it's like no one is playing anymore. Totally dead. No commission. No action. Seeing how bad things are going for GiG, the 76% drop in shares and all, it makes you wonder.

SJG

Reaction score
I haven't received aff commission for April 2019 and July 2019. Was told my banking info was incorrect, which it is not, then they said they're finance dept is understaffed..I sent in my banking statement to show I had not received anything and I'm still waiting..Never had any issues before April 2019. My players are mostly Canadian..Needless to say I'm very frustrated..

Kittyskull81

Reaction score
Given recent fines and rulings by Dutch Authorities, latest hit Pokerstars with 400k - it's completely fine to either block NL or at least ask Affiliates to stop promoting dutch Players. However you should pay what you take ... No discussion here ... Seems so many good AMs didn't left GiG without a reason ...

Biti

Reaction score
or at least ask Affiliates to stop promoting dutch Players.

that's b...

Pokerstars wasn't on any affiliate website. Same thing for Unibet (they didn't even pay affiliates for Dutch traffic), Bwin, etc.

danniee

Reaction score
GiG is a disaster. Even GiG Games has gone to the grave now with 25 people having to leave the studio.

I wonder how long Kaboo and Thrills will survive. Not for long is my guess. In the end, all that will remain is probably Rizk.

But yeah, about that Betit commission. I dont trust it. Have to be honest.

Mark Freese

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I cant help but feel there's something fishy going on with the Betit commission. I have a shitload of players there accumulated over the years. Normally, I have a steady income at Betit and never been in the red. Now, it's like no one is playing anymore. Totally dead. No commission. No action. Seeing how bad things are going for GiG, the 76% drop in shares and all, it makes you wonder.

Hi @danniee - can you please reach out to me via skype (mark.freese.gig) or email: mark.freese[at]gig.com so I can have a look at your account and see if or where an issue may lie.

Mark Freese

Reaction score
I haven't received aff commission for April 2019 and July 2019. Was told my banking info was incorrect, which it is not, then they said they're finance dept is understaffed..I sent in my banking statement to show I had not received anything and I'm still waiting..Never had any issues before April 2019. My players are mostly Canadian..Needless to say I'm very frustrated..

Hi @SJG please reach out to me (see above contact information) so that I may take a look at your account and where an issue may be.

Kittyskull81

Reaction score
that's b...

Pokerstars wasn't on any affiliate website. Same thing for Unibet (they didn't even pay affiliates for Dutch traffic), Bwin, etc.
I didn't say the fines had been because of Affiliates, there were other reasons involved (dutch language, Ideal, and others ...) However you need to be careful in NL and of course either monitor or close down Advertising there...

SJG

Reaction score
Just a quick update..I received all outstanding commissions from GIG..

danniee

Reaction score
So this month and last month the commission paid to me and the commission generated in the aff account is vastly different - in the negative for me, of course :rolleyes: So I assume that they continue to accept NL players but don't pay for them, which is just ridiculous. Have reached out to the new Betsson manager (since the old GiG one went MIA) to hear what is going on. They're surely going to come up with whatever reason not to pay the full commission so currently I'm preparing to drop them altogether. Time to focus more and more on the grey market :rolleyes:

danniee

Reaction score
Yes, confirmed. They happily accept NL traffic and players from you, but refuse to pay for it. Should be put in the rogue section.

ElaineGardiner

Reaction score
Hi Danniee,

I'm Elaine and I'm looking after the GIG brands at the moment. Thanks for bringing it up, I'm relatively new to the GIG brands, and this was something in place before I joined. I've already escalated this issue internally, as I believe it's an important point. Please bear with me, as changes such as these don't just happen overnight.

Please feel free add me on skype: elaine.gardiner or email at elaine.gardiner@betssongroup.com to discuss further. Once we've reached an outcome, I will update this thread.

danniee

Reaction score
Hi Elaine, thanks for communicating here on Affiliate Guarddog which is an extremely important platform for us affiliates.

Since I posted this, I have been in contact with Zoltan who has approached the issue very professionally. I'm feeling confident we might come to some sort of agreement. I'll add you on Skype as well. Thank you for coming here, we all appreciate it.