Gifts?

tobbe

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
There's only 1 program that used to send me gifts, I got a whiskey each birthday, but they have now deactivated my account and gone rogue.
Beside that, nothing :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing here! I have very rarely gotten anything. I think the most I ever got was a basket of wine :) Other than that, advent calendars only. This year, nada.

jopaa

Reaction score
Referback used to send me some gifts (from Amazon vouchers to fine chocolate boxes) but since they've been acquired by Wagershare I got nothing! Plus, 90% of all my old players (and earnings) are "gone" :mad:

PaaskeUK

Reaction score
I got a very nice generic christmas (postcard) from Unibet Affiliates. With my name and address on it nothing personal really. Oh well its the though that counts :D

NDG

Reaction score
A couple of programs had mentioned they were sending something.. but nothing has arrived yet.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
A Christmas Hamper with chocolates, food, fancy coffee and bottles of wine.
Has already been divvied out and demolished.
:D

Nice!

Can we ask who from? We might want to start working with this class act program. :)

____
____

PaaskeUK

Reaction score
Nice!

Can we ask who from? We might want to start working with this class act program. :)

____
____

Highly likely one that has been shaving :D:p

Joke aside now that it is TheGooner. Then I would chance it most likely to be a bookie. My guess would be Bet365. I simply can't see any other bookie send something like this.

FruityJelena

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I used to receive a lot of nice gifts, but now when I switched to an operator, I don't expect any :D
Oh well, maybe a better exposure from some affiliates haha :D

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
Yay, got a xmas present today!
A very nice, decorative knife (or more a sword) to open Champagne bottles from Ihre Consulting!

Thank you :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
That's an interesting gift. I like it. Unique :)

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
Yay, got a xmas present today!
A very nice, decorative knife (or more a sword) to open Champagne bottles from Ihre Consulting!

Thank you :)

Made a photo, on the knife is also engraved Ihre Consulting AB, not good to see on the photo.
Sure looks really nice, as you said @Guard Dog , unique idea for a christmas gift.

DSC00346_zpsjkkeelz1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00346_zpsjkkeelz1.jpg
    DSC00346_zpsjkkeelz1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 110

TheGooner

Reaction score
Now that it is TheGooner. Then I would chance it most likely to be a bookie. My guess would be Bet365.
Yes - you are correct. It was bet365 - my thanks to them
:D

Came in a nice big gold box - that I was able to re-use for Christmas present wrap too - makes my gift to someone else look great!
:cool: