GAMBLING.PH : A GPWA and eCogra MEMBER is a THIEF

LandofOz

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
The following lowlife (GAMBLING.PH)

(1) Stole many of my gambling templates from gamblingtemplates.net
(2) Changed the footers and made up a fake license agreement
(3) and is currently distributing the STOLEN TEMPLATES through his site: webgamblingtemplates.com
(4) He is using the STOLEN TEMPLATES to promote his site: gambling.ph

greek39

Reaction score
Terrible IMO some prefer cheating their way in this bizz. Not much anyone can do except pretend it does not happen.

greek39

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
That's complelety ridiculous. GPWA and eCogra should pull their seals immediately! I hate these kind of tactics :(

greek39

Reaction score
The following lowlife (GAMBLING.PH)

(1) Stole many of my gambling templates from gamblingtemplates.net
(2) Changed the footers and made up a fake license agreement
(3) and is currently distributing the STOLEN TEMPLATES through his site: webgamblingtemplates.com
(4) He is using the STOLEN TEMPLATES to promote his site: gambling.ph

Apparently another so called "mistake" on Mr. Yook's part. The rule here IMO never buy nothing DP. In recent years it has become a haven for selling others people's work. The Admin staff are either too busy, don't care, or powerless to stop the piracy.

Any way I heard this problem is being corrected which is good news. The lesson do not shop at DP go there to learn something IMO.

greek39

greek39

Reaction score
I would just like to reaffirm this was "mistake". As in not intentional on Mr. Yook's side.

The person doing the selling on DP is the culprit in this mess IMO. I also suspect this person also likely has a strong presence within our industry.

Maybe the boy next door. That said... I would not fault Mr. Yook for not being able to decipher between trustworthy people and liars.

So should Mr. Yook be summons the Guillotine no IMO. Instead the person at DP selling this stuff should be publicly displayed.

JMO

greek39

Last edited:

LandofOz

Reaction score
Although Mr. Yook is unable to find the details of the D.P seller, he has closed the site down. I'm satisfied to leave it at that, but Mr. Yook if you could even find the DP username of the seller, that would really help.