Free play slots

Dodge

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi

I've seen various sites that offer free play slots and I just wondered where they get them from? Could somebody point me in the right direction please?

the_dave

Reaction score
BGO have a LOT but jury is definitely out on them as a program - limited exposure might be best.

NDG

Reaction score
There is also the Vegas Hero plugin that you can use to add free slots. This is a paid plugin.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
The Vegas Hero plugin is awesome. I have it, and it certainly cuts down on literally hours and hours of programing, not to mention the time it takes to search out each suppliers freebie game servers. Also, with the aforementioned, if the game provider changes the server, then your stuffed. Were as with Vegas Hero, it's a simple update.

Dodge

Reaction score
Sorry, just a couple of extra things. Will the Vegas hero work if my site isn’t Wordpress?

And it was blueprint games that I was looking for, in particular the latest megaways slots thy have been released

DaftDog

Reaction score
The Vegas Hero plugin is awesome. I have it, and it certainly cuts down on literally hours and hours of programing, not to mention the time it takes to search out each suppliers freebie game servers. Also, with the aforementioned, if the game provider changes the server, then your stuffed. Were as with Vegas Hero, it's a simple update.
The Vegas Hero plugin is great on desktop, but the last time I checked the games didn't work on mobile.

Dodge

Reaction score
BGO have a LOT but jury is definitely out on them as a program - limited exposure might be best.

I’m with BGO but can’t see the option for free play slots?

Dodge

Reaction score
The Vegas Hero plugin is great on desktop, but the last time I checked the games didn't work on mobile.

Do you know where I can specifically find Blueprint slots? I'd be really grateful for the help. I don't have a wordpress site so the Vegas Hero plug in won't work, and they don't have Blueprint slots anyway.

Dodge

Reaction score

Not sure if you've seen my message, I'm with BGO but can't see the option on the affiliate dashboard to add free play slots.

DaftDog

Reaction score
Do you know where I can specifically find Blueprint slots? I'd be really grateful for the help. I don't have a wordpress site so the Vegas Hero plug in won't work, and they don't have Blueprint slots anyway.
Have you tried asking your aff manager? I've never come across free games in the affiliate back-end system.

Slawete

Reaction score
Another question would be if it's worth to keep a large library of demo games. Some people say that the conversion is at a very low rate while keeping the entire library of games working could be a pain.

NDG

Reaction score
Another question would be if it's worth to keep a large library of demo games. Some people say that the conversion is at a very low rate while keeping the entire library of games working could be a pain.

Free slots traffic doesn't tend to convert well. You might get a lot of traffic to the site, but the conversions aren't
there. It would probably be much better to have a site with slot game reviews.. instead of the demo games.

Dodge

Reaction score
Thank you for all of the replies and comments, my affiliate manager sorted it out for me in the end and I got the games that I was after.

The site offers both reviews and free play option but it's only on certain games so it's not a massive catalogue of games.

danniee

Reaction score
Slot reviews and demos dont tend to convert well imo. People who google it are usually industry people or players who already have accounts everywhere.

JohnSmithelJackson

Reaction score
Yeah, guys above are right. Free slots are not worth it. A lot of traffic from 3world countries that don't convert well. Waste of time and efforts.

Dodge

Reaction score
That kind of answers something I posted earlier about traffic from Georgia. Thanks for the insight though, it’s a Megaways / BTG themed site so it’s not going to be hard work to keep it ticking over and it may bring in a few players over time.