Facebook RMG Approval

Mickyfu

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi can someone please tell me how I get in touch with these morons. I have sent forms, licencing and everything off several times over several month. However I have no Facebook Representative. And have gone round in circles the past several months to find one. Could someone make this simple instead of the huge needless joke it is becoming. Where do I get a representative from.

This is part of the form I can't fill.

"Name of the FB Representative
Who is the FB Representative that has worked with you to onboard your business with FB as an RMG advertising partner?"

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I've also been trying to look into getting approved to advertise gambling on Facebook but so far I haven't found anyone to get in touch with. I recommend setting up an ad and start running it and see if it's blocked and if you'll get a contact then.

Mickyfu

Reaction score
Thanks. I actually tried setting ads up but they just get disapproved, and there is nowhere to go from there. In the past they were accepted, then the account was looked into by someone, then you had someone to send all your documents off to.

Calogero95

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been approved for Facebook RMG ads for the UK. It was quite a lengthy process and the forms you download are more for operators themselves.

I contacted Facebook and had to wait a few weeks for a response and explained that I was an affiliate wanting to advertise.

Eventually they sent me the relevant paperwork and they assessed my website to make sure I complied.

It would be best for you guys to ask for a manual review and get in touch with an account manager to help you through the process.

The best way to start is by applying to become a Facebook RGM partner.

Hope this helps :)

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I got things sorted via the Facebook RMG form and we got whitelisted. Thanks for sharing it!

Mike12345

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been approved for Facebook RMG ads for the UK. It was quite a lengthy process and the forms you download are more for operators themselves.

I contacted Facebook and had to wait a few weeks for a response and explained that I was an affiliate wanting to advertise.

Eventually they sent me the relevant paperwork and they assessed my website to make sure I complied.

It would be best for you guys to ask for a manual review and get in touch with an account manager to help you through the process.

The best way to start is by applying to become a Facebook RGM partner.

Hope this helps :)

Hi! Can you please let me know how did you contact FB and explained all this? I represent the bettingkick.com platform, it's a new platform for affiliate marketing in the betting industry. We have been active since June, and last week our profiles on FB and IG have been disabled. I tried writing to them but can't find the right address. You will help me a lot by sharing this inf. Thank you in advance!

Lucy CBC

Reaction score
We've been blocked many times, and never managed to reach a real, human point of contact...only bots and automatic responses. Really frustrating! Some pages were blocked, some were not, absolutely random...o_O