Emails

PaaskeUK

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

One thing which really is a problem for me. Is that I wish I had proper email use. Where outlook would be used....

I am currently using hotmail as my main affiliate email address, and also others.

I since couple years back setup Gmail emails. Which I also have couple of now.

My question to you guys is. What email provider do you use and how do you actual use them? Have you got a program on computer which then recieves/sends? (like outlook)

My problem is that the newer feature in hotmail (which they now call outlook and wants us to upgrade for) That it keeps emails as conversations. I really like this feature sometimes but other times it drives me nuts ;)

I want to have proper professional setup for my affiliate work emails. I would like the most safe method and best option.

Could you guys help me and guide me on this please? And let's have a look at what we actually use.

From what I can see there has been security issues with all different email providers. Gmail was but out that it was very insecure. But it looks like now it's actually more safe than hotmail??

I once got good suggestion that I should use email I can get through my domain provider? But have safe are they? I do not wanna risk suddenly loosing my old emails.

My idea is to try again setting up my hotmail and gmail addresses with the desktop program Outlook on computer.

I just seemed to get lot of errors with it. I had set it up correctly. But kept giving me often Synchronising errors... I guess this is when you have several hotmail addresses or?

Look forward to hear from members here :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I use my domain and Outlook as a client. I let my server hold emails for the last month and download all new emails. That way the server has 30 days for me to view when I am not at my PC (via my phone) and my PC has years worth.