Duelbits unethical behavior - CLOSED

Sports74

Reaction score
Registered in 2020, I have attracted many players with their affiliate system directly on their site (duelbits. com/affiliates)
At that time, it did not yet have their external partner site affiliates.duelbits. com.
Today, I was blocked from the player account because I had to complete KYC.
I completed the KYC form and as I am from a restricted country my player account was blocked. I contacted the manager and asked to be allowed to access my player account just to withdraw my affiliate winnings. or allowed to transfer my players to their new platform which does not block me even if I am from a restricted country.

so, I advertised for 3 years only to lose everything overnight. and the weirdest thing is that i am not blocked to affiliates.duelbits. com.

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Sports74 If you need our assistance, please PM me your affiliate account username and we will ask for updates on your case.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @Sports74, please be advised we don't have this program listed on AGD, however we sent an email to the representatives and asked for updates on your case.
Keep you posted.

robjmiller84

Reaction score
Registered in 2020, I have attracted many players with their affiliate system directly on their site (duelbits. com/affiliates)
At that time, it did not yet have their external partner site affiliates.duelbits. com.
Today, I was blocked from the player account because I had to complete KYC.
I completed the KYC form and as I am from a restricted country my player account was blocked. I contacted the manager and asked to be allowed to access my player account just to withdraw my affiliate winnings. or allowed to transfer my players to their new platform which does not block me even if I am from a restricted country.

so, I advertised for 3 years only to lose everything overnight. and the weirdest thing is that i am not blocked to affiliates.duelbits. com.

THANKS
I'd recommend communicating your situation clearly and politely to the manager, emphasizing that your intention is to withdraw your affiliate earnings. Many platforms, while strict about player accounts, may be more flexible with affiliates, as it's in their interest to maintain good relationships.

Additionally, suggesting the idea of transferring your players to their new platform, which doesn't have the same restrictions for your country, is a smart approach. This way, you can continue your affiliate activities without hindrance.

Sports74

Reaction score
I'd recommend communicating your situation clearly and politely to the manager, emphasizing that your intention is to withdraw your affiliate earnings. Many platforms, while strict about player accounts, may be more flexible with affiliates, as it's in their interest to maintain good relationships.

Additionally, suggesting the idea of transferring your players to their new platform, which doesn't have the same restrictions for your country, is a smart approach. This way, you can continue your affiliate activities without hindrance.

the manager does not agree to transfer the affiliates. and duelbits blocked me and don't want me to login just to withdraw affiliate income.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Sports74 As per update we received, the reason for not paying commission is because you did not pass the KYC.

Sports74

Reaction score
@MissExposé let's imagine I haven't passed KYC, why am I allowed on affiliates.duelbits.com and not on duelbits.com/affiliates. Very strange no?

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Sports74 As per the last update we received, the representatives consider your case closed, since your account couldn't pass the verification process 'due to fake details'.
We asked for proof supporting the claim, but we were advised that those details can not be shared with3rd parties.
Very sorry but since we can not assist further in this case, we will mark the complaint closed.