Dream Team High Roller Predators

GCPortals

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Several months ago we partnered up with Dream Team Affiliates to promote their brands on the usual affiliate revenue share basis.
Our agreement stated that they do reset monthly negatives in accounts, and they don’t bundle their brands earnings.

After a couple of months we saw an odd deduction in our account that we proceeded to enquire about with our friendly affiliate manager.
It turned out that one of our larger players had triggered their High Roller policy.

They choose to keep high rollers in the account without any visible quarantine or segregation, there is therefore no way for us (the affiliate) to know that a player has been marked as a highroller without directly asking the affiliate manager for a report each month.
Manual deductions are made against the account at the end of each month based on their calculations of what is still outstanding.

At this point in our enquiries as to how their HR policy and terms work, we were assured that the highrollers are always kept separate in a ‘vault’ and their activity would not have any impact on earnings generated by other players in the account.

This was in no uncertain terms, we had actually put this exact hypothetical scenario as a question to our affiliate manager:

Q: “Another question we have is if the quarantined player is kept totally separate from our other players?”
A: “The player is kept separate from all other players and it’s Outstanding Balance is calculated against it’s own activity.
If you have other players that generate positive Net Revenue thus Commission, you will earn that commission - players in HR Vault do not impact in any way account earnings generated by other players.”

Q: “For example, if a different player wins at Jonny Jackpot and this current high roller player loses, will their loss not affect the other player’s win (since they should be kept separate while in quarantine status)?”
A: “On above example, HR loss will not affect the other player win and you get the commission.”

This proved to be completely incorrect when the following month we were expecting payment on the revenue generated by our other players, only to find that it was apparently cancelled out by further activity of the HR.
The HR outstanding negative in the ‘vault’ grew larger due to the HR winning again, in addition to counting against revenue from our other players.
Very predatory and very unfair to be paying twice the amount.

This was also the time that our friendly affiliate manager suddenly became very difficult to get hold of.
He did eventually respond, and did eventually admit to misleading us, and even apologized for his confusion in not understanding their terms.
They refused to pay us our commission that had been firmly specified would be paid a few weeks earlier.

This was their mistake that we are forced to pay the price for.

• Angry
Reactions: ddm

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
he admitted liablity but refused to pay you?
smokinggun.jpg

time to lawyer up.

please post screenshots.

GCPortals

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response @ddm.

I could post screen shots of all our email communication over the last few months discussing this matter, but I'm not sure what it would prove beyond what I have summarized above.

We really just wanted to bring some awareness of their predatory High Roller policy and they way they dealt with it to this affiliate community.

Of course we would still like them to pay us what was indicated, but they have made it very clear this won't be happening.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
We have sent an email to the Dream Team rep and asked for updates. Keep you posted.

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
I could post screen shots of all our email communication over the last few months discussing this matter, but I'm not sure what it would prove beyond what I have summarized above.

...one could speculate that you fabricated this story
give us the smoking gun. bring these f*cks to book