Doyles Room & Doyles Room Affiliates Warning

Discussion in 'Affiliate and Program Issues' started by NDN, Jan 31, 2011.

NDN

NDN Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Jan 31, 2011
    I suggest that all affiliates who are currently promoting or considering promoting Doyles Room (via Doyles Room Affiliates) use extreme caution.

I have not received my November earnings (due in December) and we are now just one day away from FEBRUARY!

I suggest using caution with these guys because this is a bare minimum payment and it's supposed to be credited to my player account (meaning there aren't any acceptable excuses due to payment method delays and what not).

Here are the responses I've received from them regarding the late payment:

1/4
    1/12
    1/20
    1/24
    I'm not quite sure what their deal is, but if a program can't make a minimum payment to a player account then things must be pretty serious.

So once again, I urge everyone to use extreme caution when deciding whether or not to promote these guys. With their recent switch to their own software, I am sure they'll be looking for increased exposure, so I wanted to take a moment to warn everyone about their extremely late payments.

dominique

dominique Certification Member

Jan 31, 2011
    I think it's temporary complications arising from their split with cake.

NDN

Jan 31, 2011
    Whatever the cause of the problem is; it's certainly unacceptable.

If they can't pay their affiliates a minor amount in a timely fashion then it's a cause for concern in my book.

bb1webs

bb1webs Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Feb 5, 2011
    If doyle truly has anything to do with it then I wouldn't worry too much as I expect once he is made aware of the matter he will seek to see his name made right in the eyes of all.

just my opinion of him. Can't speak on the site/aff program other than I think cake may be worth watching.

TheGamblingGuru

TheGamblingGuru Turning Over Stones

Feb 5, 2011
    Does anyone actually believe that Doyle Brunson himself has anything at all to do with the day to day payments to players and affiliates? Personally, I seriously doubt it.

Doyle has most likely only licensed the use of his name out to this outfit and has absolutely no idea whatsoever of what goes on there on a day to day basis...just saying ;)
    ____
    ____

NDN

Feb 6, 2011
    Just to update this thread; I did receive the payment a couple of days after this post was made.

However, I stand behind my initial warning to affiliates. The extremely late payment and the uncertainty in their communications to me still leaves me with the impression that affiliates should use caution when choosing whether or not to work with Doyles Affiliates.

lots0

lots0 Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Feb 6, 2011
    From what I understand, Dolly's son Todd and his daughter Pam are currently involved in the day to day running of Doyle's Room. Although, Dolly himself is not directly involved in day to day operations he is involved in making the "Big decisions".

As far as the OP's late payment... There were a LOT of offshore gambling payments and funds transfers that was delayed (for a very short time) by the DOJ seizure of a popular e-wallets funds. Due to the situation with the DOJ, I don't think it is really fair to blame Doyle's Room for something that was out of their control. I think the fact the OP did get paid, although late, says it all.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
    bb1webs

bb1webs Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Feb 7, 2011
    thus the reason I said

... I couldn't resist. :)