Don't mess with my cookie!!!

bonusgeek

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I took these this morning. His name is Bear and he has me rolling 24-7. He is so funny, I give him a cookie and then he starts growling at me like I am going to steal it back or something. Then he has the nerve to taunt me and stick his tongue out at me after he is finished eating it. Pffff. Well nannynannybooboo to you too little guy lmao.

triple777s

Reaction score
LMAOOO Kev,

Aren't animals just freaking great! lollllllllll....its nice to have something that can make you laugh regardless of your day.

Pat

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Great pics and story :) We have dogs too, they are a lot of fun. Not as much when you get home and there is a chewed up diaper from the trash... but fun nonetheless!

greek39

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing I used to eat those dog cookies when I was younger. Pretty darn good IMO no wonder the dog gets a bit peed I would. Oh jeez I just realized something I used to eat dog cookies, an explanation for everything lol.

greek39

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
My pets make me laugh several times every day. I don't know what I would do without them. They are too funny, and they love unconditionally. Cute dog, bonusgeek.

triple777s

Reaction score
Hey, is that alive squirrel next to the dog??:eek: lol

Holy crap, that does look like a real squirrel! lol

Kev is it??

I used to have a whole bunch of squirrels that would come to my windows and ask for peanut butter and crackers! loll....they are soooooo cute!

bonusgeek

Reaction score
No, that's not a real one and I don't know if bear could handle the squirrels we have on my property anyways, they are huge around here. Really all the animals we have around here seem mutant and huge, I think there is something in the water.

But that's just one of the many toys he has. Funny, everytime I go shopping I spend 10 minutes picking up the stuff I need, and then 30 minutes in the doggie section getting him toys. He is just a tiny bit spoiled lol.

triple777s

Reaction score
HAHA, I totally understand the shopping thing!.....remember what you did for my animals?? lol.....because of you they have their own damn condo! lolll

Anyway one day when "Buster" [my mastif] was a puppy, he was a big puppy and loved to chew everything, and i mean everything ...my husband is missing a couple of toes....lollll.....so one day we went to buy him some chew toys and we found this bone that was about 20 inches long and weighed a good 5 pounds....and we laughed and said he will never be able to chew this up!!...so we bought it, brought it home, and Buster ate it up in less than a damn week!!!

LOLLLLLL...damn dog! lollll