Dollar Euro payments

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In the last 30 days, the lowest exchange rate (USD to EUR) was 0.70410. In the last 3 months, the lowest rate was 0.69750. (Source: oanda.com/convert/fxhistory)

So it looks like you received a bit less than you should have.

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Wow. That reminds me of the plot of the movie "Office Space" -- shaving pennies off every dollar for thousands of dollars over thousand of affiliates earnings. I wonder if that adds up to a fair amount of dough.

Let see 1000 affiliates making 2000, at .02 on the dollar.... 2000000, so that's two million times two pennies um.... $40,000 a month profit with those samples...someone check my math. Looks shady to me.

edited: just checked my math, if you add in the real number .70410 instead of just doing the pennies, its more like $58,000 a month. --- someone else check my math. I just woke up.

edited: ok, I see Playshare is not involved in what happened. forgive me early morning post :)

Last edited:

inspiration

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
the program sends the revenue in dollars and Neteller exchanges dollar --> euro and makes an adjustment at the end of the month depending how much money was transferred.

about the programs calculating your commission in dollars, I do not know how they convert other currencies to dollars.