Deposit value to NGR

Affiliateguy33

Reaction score
Hey. Tried searching for info on this online, came up short. Wondering how much of an average deposit ends up being turned into NGR (Deposit value to NGR). My affiliate manager gives me some stats which seems a bit low.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Why do people feel the need to ask questions, without giving any background info about what they're asking.

Here's a logical thought for you...

Share what your AM has told you, then maybe we can help :D

Affiliateguy33

Reaction score
He's basically giving me numbers indicating roughly 15-20% of a deposit gets turned into NGR

NDG

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
The question you need to ask is where does the other 80% go? Also what Dave said, provide us
with more details, maybe the name of the affiliate program, so that we can get a better understanding.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@Affiliateguy33 - Affiliate seeking help about their NGR...
  1. States whether it's CPA, Revshare or Hybrid
  2. What commission % or CPA is paid
  3. The affiliate program, or at least, all the GGR deductions, which result in NGR.
That's the basics, there are other info to add, but that gives you an idea. Providing that info, allows AGD members, to help you, get the information and questions you want, answered ;)

Seo_Team

Reaction score
Why do people feel the need to ask questions, without giving any background info about what they're asking.

Here's a logical thought for you...

Share what your AM has told you, then maybe we can help :D
good question

AffGold Mike

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
This is a very interesting question that I decided to chime in.

Looking at our global reports, I can see that NGR is usually around 50% of deposits, however there are months when it is as high as 75%.
This is on high-quality players, not the kind that signs up and needs to be excluded the same day because of gambling addiction.

If you are getting 20% over the course of several months, I would be concerned, of course some large player withdrawals might cause that but not every month