Deck Media- Very Late Payment/ No Contact...

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone manning the ship over there? Mails not answered, haven't seen them on skype... more importantly we were never paid for March!!
I mean we all know your always around here posting your latest promos so stop ignoring your affiliates about our payments! You cannot expect us to keep marketing your stuff when you treat us like this now can you?

sloto

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi bonustreak

Your affiliate manager is on holiday, seems your emails haven't been forwarding as they should to affiliates@deckmedia.com. If there's ever a time where you don't receive a reply within 24 hours from your affiliate manager please email affiliates@deckmedia.com and I can assure you 100% someone will get back to you quickly.

Regarding payments - All wires are being sent this week, as it is a holiday here please allow 3-5 business days for them to hit your accounts.

I do apologize for the delay on payments. There are a handful of wires delayed. We expect to get back on track as normal in May.

DECKMEDIA AFFILIATE TEAM

Rhondagrace

gotaslotonmymind
Reaction score
I was told wires went out on the 25th. now I got this email (yesterday)

Alicia (alicia@deckmedia.com)

5/01/13

To: 'Rhonda

Hi Rhonda,

Wire payments took longer than expected this time due to holidays here, sorry for the inconvenience. You should receive the wire in about 3-5 business days.
Regards,

Alicia

Ukjeff

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I removed 75% of their placements last month when they told me i would have to "update" all the urls and banners just 1 month after placing them - well looks like its time to remove the remaining 25% of deckmedias positions.

sloto

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi Jeff,

Please can you confirm your username? I don't think you have any payments outstanding but want to confirm I am checking the correct account.

Regarding link updates very few affiliates were effected by this and you were informed instantly. I did apologize for the inconvenience at the time and again apologize for this issue.

Thanks

Last edited:

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wire payments took longer than expected this time due to holidays here, sorry for the inconvenience. You should receive the wire in about 3-5 business days.
Regards,

LOL well I am sure they were aware holidays were going to fall around the same time payments were due... maybe they should have made arrangements to pay early..