Damn u Tryme - quick kicking my butt in the SERPS! :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't that just say it all? S.U. is always kicking my damn butt in the SERPS. I find it pretty much any time I try to find my own site in the SERPS (google). It's hilarious and not all at the same time :)

I would ask you your secret, but that's no fun.

Another site I am seeing every time I look... is the net ent stalker site. That one is always well above me.

Great work, BTW. I'm jealous.

Last edited:

tryme1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Andy. I seem to be doing OK-ish with that site. I have been trying to keep it on the 'down low' though.

My secret? There isn't a secret. My main aim with that site is just to get people to come back as often as possible, so that I rely as little as possible on traffic from Google. I think inadvertently that may be helping me in Google. Oh the irony :)

rainmaker

Reaction score
Another site I am seeing every time I look... is the net ent stalker site. That one is always well above me.

Thanks for mentioning my NetEnt Stalker site as well ;D

I know nothing about SEO etc, so I have no secrets to share. I just write articles on a daily basis 8)

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Andy. I seem to be doing OK-ish with that site. I have been trying to keep it on the 'down low' though.

My secret? There isn't a secret. My main aim with that site is just to get people to come back as often as possible, so that I rely as little as possible on traffic from Google. I think inadvertently that may be helping me in Google. Oh the irony :)

That's good, though.. that's what you want. I focus on the same, just repeat customers. I did remove your site name above so it's more on the 'down low' again :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score

I know nothing about SEO etc, so I have no secrets to share. I just write articles on a daily basis 8)

Sounds like we all try to do the same. I'm just marginally slower than everyone :) I'll get there, my site just came back to live after about 2 years of no development and 1 year of being hacked. Yep... I'm slow, but recovering.

rainmaker

Reaction score
Cool. I love NetEntStalker - you always seem to be fractionally ahead of the everyone else and I like the 'non-hype' way you write about bonuses and free spins. I keep trying to get one of my people to replicate that tone, but she can't really do it (love ya, Alison!)

Thank you for your kind words ;D
¨
Yeah -I am focusing on presenting bonuses and promotions based on facts and not as something «amazing» or «the best offer ever».

I will leave it up to the reader to decide whether they find it attractive or not.

The same goes for new games which is why I don't do reviews. If a game is good then I may mention that we find it cool (or that it sucks) – but I will usually just present the theme, feature etc.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm happy it's 2 AGD members I'm losing out to :)

I like the fact that you have honest information, there, rainmaker.. makes it stickier for the users, IMO. I try to do the same, but I'm fairly wordy at times and I think it gets lost in translation on occasion.

mattsgame

Reaction score
Cool. I love NetEntStalker - you always seem to be fractionally ahead of the everyone else and I like the 'non-hype' way you write about bonuses and free spins. I keep trying to get one of my people to replicate that tone, but she can't really do it (love ya, Alison!)

Your not kidding, this young bloke just started not long ago, but he has always known the ins and outs of what's going on and was on the ball even before starting his website. He is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure in talking to and he deserve the success he has.

Tryme, that is a very nice site mate (S.U) and love the reviews on it :cool:

Last edited:

tryme1

Reaction score
Tryme, that is a very nice site mate (S.U) and love the reviews on it :cool:

Thanks, Mattsgame: Much appreciated. I'm glad you like the reviews - we try to be brutally honest so that people learn to trust that we are writing genuine opinions based on hours (sometimes days) of games play. So, even if they don't agree with the reviews, they'll know that we aren't just hyping every new game out there. After all, most new games are, frankly, bloody awful.

baldidiot

Reaction score

I've noticed your site creeping up the SERP's too (I have some NetEnt sites) - great work btw.